[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bad is it?

Decisions

If I just looked at your bench, I'd think: "Damn, that's a real nice bench! His starters must be money!" But then I see your starters...I don't love it. Your RBs are suspect, and you're not even loaded at WT or TE.

Judging by the projections, this is full PPR. How many teams in the league?

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to come back to this post from the beginning of the season and say:

1. thank you to everyone helping with advice, especially Montana, Irish and league champ - you guys rock

2. when you screw up your draft, like niner4life9 said -  good things can still happen if you put the effort in.

After many waiver pickups, trades, etc.  finished first place in the league, missed out on top points scored by 2 and now in the finals.  Win or lose, happy with the season

from my 16 round draft, 4 players left on my team right now:

davante adams

patrick mahomes

jonathan taylor

darren waller

traded for:

allen robinson

miles gaskin

robert woods

rashard higgins

james white 

waiver pickups:

marvin Jones jr has become a regular starter and got a bunch of week by week fill ins and trade bait (Hyde, engram, Beasley, pollard, ballage, Pittman, gio Bernard, McKinnon, Wilson jr)

not intended to be a gloat post, hopefully received as a genuine thank you for the help (I’ll have one more before end of week on who to slot in the second RB spot as I do almost weekly) and a message of encouragement for those that mess up their draft next year as I did this year.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Decisions said:

Just wanted to come back to this post from the beginning of the season and say:

1. thank you to everyone helping with advice, especially Montana, Irish and league champ - you guys rock

2. when you screw up your draft, like niner4life9 said -  good things can still happen if you put the effort in.

After many waiver pickups, trades, etc.  finished first place in the league, missed out on top points scored by 2 and now in the finals.  Win or lose, happy with the season

from my 16 round draft, 4 players left on my team right now:

davante adams

patrick mahomes

jonathan taylor

darren waller

traded for:

allen robinson

miles gaskin

robert woods

rashard higgins

james white 

waiver pickups:

marvin Jones jr has become a regular starter and got a bunch of week by week fill ins and trade bait (Hyde, engram, Beasley, pollard, ballage, Pittman, gio Bernard, McKinnon, Wilson jr)

not intended to be a gloat post, hopefully received as a genuine thank you for the help (I’ll have one more before end of week on who to slot in the second RB spot as I do almost weekly) and a message of encouragement for those that mess up their draft next year as I did this year.

Nice job buddy!  Good luck in the finals