Euchre_Star10

AMERICA THE GREAT

I stand for our flag and our country!! I will be taking ZEROS the entire season. God bless and good luck to all.

TRIPLE H 

• Like 2

I am pretty much done with the NFL.

For the sake of the league and this season - I will enter a rankings based lineup each week for your squad. 

Please do not adjust for zeros. Thanks 

Take care Euchre

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Euchre_Star10 said:

I stand for our flag and our country!! I will be taking ZEROS the entire season. God bless and good luck to all.

TRIPLE H 

I agree with your philosophy and last night was annoying

11 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I agree with your philosophy and last night was annoying

I went for a run.... did not watch. 

• Like 1

This country is the most divided I've seen it in my 46 years of living.  I don't understand what happened last night though to trigger this response.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:45 PM, Euchre_Star10 said:

TRIPLE H 

While i agree with you, please remember this course of action holds zero meaning outside this league and only hurts the league.

On 9/10/2020 at 8:45 PM, Euchre_Star10 said:

TRIPLE H 

Got your email... Good point that taking zeros is a good solution since you play every team once and all teams get a win.

However, i just realized that would affect drafting so i need to think more on it

I talked a fair amount with Jim / Euchre...

He's a good dude. He's going to take the year off and return next year.

He'll submit no lineup the entire season. Since he plays everyone once, seems pretty fair and a good solution. Since that would give him the 1.01 pick, he came up with the solution of simply picking last in each round. respect.

TRANSPARENCY... I don't if Jim is interested in trading, but I'm going to send him some offers. i suggest y'all do the same. While he'll pick last in the first round, the first round picks I'll offer will be wherever they fall. Seems like a good year for Jim to rebuild.

Jim, thanks for finding solutions to all the issues. It'll be an honor to beat play against you next season.

• Like 2