[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did Chiefs pick fans to attend?

soopanuts

I was wondering the same.

Raiders gave all season ticket holders either refund or apply to next season.

I'm guessing lottery and pay for each game.  Hard to manage season ticket holders only getting 50% of their seats at best give the need to spread the fans out.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

If they claim that masks work, why the 6' rule? And if the 6' rule works then why the masks? And if both work why the lockdown still? I feel like that's the real question. I sold my season tickets and seat license just in time. 

The best way to stop the spread of STDs is not to have sex(quarantine). If you're going to have sex, wearing a condom can lower your chances of a STD(mask), and just as important, having sex with people who you know don't have a STD is beneficial (6 feet apart because we don't know who has covid). That's the logic (mine at least) behind the mask, 6 feet, and quarantine.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Shaft said:

The best way to stop the spread of STDs is not to have sex(quarantine). If you're going to have sex, wearing a condom can lower your chances of a STD(mask), and just as important, having sex with people who you know don't have a STD is beneficial (6 feet apart because we don't know who has covid). That's the logic (mine at least) behind the mask, 6 feet, and quarantine.

This sort of logic has no place in the House of Branch Covidians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Shaft said:

You're still quarantined? Can I at least bring you some food or something? 

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:56 AM, League_Champion said:

If they claim that masks work, why the 6' rule? And if the 6' rule works then why the masks? And if both work why the lockdown still? I feel like that's the real question. I sold my season tickets and seat license just in time. 

It's 6 feet OR a mask, so you're right there. The reason we're all still socially distant is because so many donkeys do neither. The virus couldn't give a hoot about your or my politics. Sad.

• Like 2

On 9/15/2020 at 7:37 AM, League_Champion said:

I've had the Coronavirus already but still wear a mask everywhere. It makes the Karen's happy. 

Excellent plan, my good man - glad you made it out the other side. Now the mask will help you avoid getting it a 2nd time.......:fishy:

On 9/14/2020 at 1:39 PM, Chief Dick said:

Season ticket holders got first crack at buying tickets. The Chiefs did it by tenure: whoever has owned season tickets the longest got first dibs.

Pretty sure they did the same thing with Browns.

On a somewhat related note, the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is hosting a round of the IMSA Weathertech Sports Car Series the weekend after this one, and there was some doubt if they'd allow fans, even after allowing fans last weekend for IndyCar racing. I found they needed to get a variance from the state and once it was approved tickets were for sale, they were allowing a total of 6000 people, and said that would include season ticket holders and those who had already purchased tickets. I was talking with some friends about going so we acted quickly to get our tickets not knowing how many were really available and how long they'd last. Its a road course with lots of opportunity to social distance. Even though it is outside masks are required, which I can handle, but I suspect many other race fans won't be doing.