[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was offered.....

Run CMC

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You didn't answer his question. 

I know. Lol.  I have no idea if I'd take that trade or not. I love me some Clyde but can't decide if I'd rather Saquon or not. I know the Chiefs will be explosive and Andy Reid has made lots of RBs look like hall of famers. But, Thighzilla is a monster. 

1 minute ago, Rbrown said:

I know. Lol.  I have no idea if I'd take that trade or not. I love me some Clyde but can't decide if I'd rather Saquon or not. I know the Chiefs will be explosive and Andy Reid has made lots of RBs look like hall of famers. But, Thighzilla is a monster. 

I'm with you. The kid is in such a great offense that he's gonna put up numbers regardless. And we all know Barkley is a beast but in a crappy situation. Tough one 

It certainly is close, but I think I would take it.  

Overall, I think that Barkley has both the higher floor and ceiling on any given week.  It sucks to get out of the KC offense, but they have a ton of weapons while Barkley is the offense.  Just thinking back through the KC game, CEH could/should have gotten another TD on the goal line, but I don't really see him getting more touches during the game.  In my view, CEH's game was a fairly standard lead RB game: 100ish yards and 1 TD.  In non-yardage bonus PPR leagues, DJ outscored CEH on Thursday.  The 1 game sample size makes it more difficult to figure out if you are selling high or low. 

Try to make it a 2:2 player trade and see if you can get an upgrade somewhere else (WR or flex) though the trade to make it easier to swallow.  

Edit to add: Another way I try to value trades is what happens at the end of the season when it really matters.

KC week 14-16 schedule:  Dolphins, Saints, Falcons

NY week 14-16 schedule:  Cards, Browns, Ravens

If you're still 50/50 on it, based on playoff schedule I would hold CEH if you're unsure. I realize that contradicts what I said above, but that's my thought process.

Edited by zips5000
  • Like 1

Tough call. I'd say it depends on the rest of your lineup. If you have consistent guys in your lineup, might be good to keep CEH since he'll probably have a lot of boom games. If you have a lot high-risk / volatile players, take Barkley. CEH might have some dud games compared to Barkley. 

Can't really lose either way though.