NOS receivers?

3 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

two TE sets?

I predict Trautman 4/50/1

More likely Hill.

1 minute ago, rajncajn said:

More likely Hill.

logically, you're right

but I "feel" like NOS will see what Trautman can do. I kind of feel like he's the next Mark Andrews.

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

logically, you're right

but I "feel" like NOS will see what Trautman can do. I kind of feel like he's the next Mark Andrews.

Certainly hope you're right.  I just don't see Peyton giving him that much responsibility this early on. A lot of what they will be doing will rely on the running game and there's no way Tratman will be close to what Hill is in that category. 

As for the next Andrews,  I like Okwuegbunam.

I like Albert O. also and hope my Broncos play two TE sets over the next 10 years

Trequan Smith, outside of Kamara,  was the primary beneficiary of Thomas's absence last night.  5 catches on 7 targets for 86 yards.  Efficiency was high, like it always has been.  Still wonder why he is so under-targeted historically, maybe he plays best in Thomas's role.  

The bigger issue is that Brees is looking like he maybe should have retired last year. That was pretty uninspired play. 

25 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

The bigger issue is that Brees is looking like he maybe should have retired last year. That was pretty uninspired play. 

Agreed. He didn't look good or inspired.

19 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Agreed. He didn't look good or inspired.

Also agree.  I do think he'll look a bit better with Thomas, though.

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Looks like Sanders is done. That was very disappointing. 

I started him and Cook.  Surprised he didn't do anything in the game.  Especially the week before when they were saying he had most red zone targets in the league for week one

On 9/15/2020 at 3:58 PM, rajncajn said:

Now expected to miss several weeks. I think this is going to hurt my fantasy squad much more than the team. 

https://twitter.com/lindseyyok/status/1306000773046771716?s=20

Brees looked much better today than he did last week.  But, early results say the Saints need Thomas a helluva lot more than contemplated.  

On 9/19/2020 at 3:37 PM, rajncajn said:

Certainly hope you're right.  I just don't see Peyton giving him that much responsibility this early on. A lot of what they will be doing will rely on the running game and there's no way Tratman will be close to what Hill is in that category. 

As for the next Andrews,  I like Okwuegbunam.

does he have a nickname?

although it didnt take too long to say TJ Houshmandzadeh. And I'm proud to say I only had 2 spelling errors now before checking.

7 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Brees looked much better today than he did last week.  But, early results say the Saints need Thomas a helluva lot more than contemplated.  

I'm hoping that it's just no preseason. He did look better, but it's obvious they're still not all on the same page.

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

does he have a nickname?

although it didnt take too long to say TJ Houshmandzadeh. And I'm proud to say I only had 2 spelling errors now before checking.

Albert O

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Albert O

A-Ok

On 9/19/2020 at 11:41 AM, LordOpie said:

logically, you're right

Possibility Cook may not play this week. Could be the time for Trautman to see some additional snaps.

• Like 1