[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ridley, Taylor, Drake Dilemma

Soti698

Flex Dilemma Week 2: J. Taylor was just named the starting RB for Colts. Calvin Ridley had a monster game week 1. Kenyan Drake who was my flex this week did pretty good. Ekeler underperformed. Should I bump J. Taylor to one of the starting RB spot and bench Ekeler? Who should I flex next week? Taylor, Ridley, or Drake?

QB: Ryan, Rodgers

WR: J.Jones, D.Adams, AJ Brown, TY Hilton, C.Ridley

RB: Jacobs, Ekeler, Drake, J.Taylor, M. Gordon

TE: Cook, Hock

8 man league

2 hours ago, Niner4life9 said:

With this lineup I think u sit Taylor this week. Ure loaded

Im tempted to bench Ekeler since the goal line work went to Joshua Kelly and he was only targeted like once in the passing game. And since Phillip Rivers loves targeting running backs, I feel like J.Taylor could be his Austin Ekeler when he was with the Chargers

14 minutes ago, Soti698 said:

Im tempted to bench Ekeler since the goal line work went to Joshua Kelly and he was only targeted like once in the passing game. And since Phillip Rivers loves targeting running backs, I feel like J.Taylor could be his Austin Ekeler when he was with the Chargers

Not sold on that just yet. Still like Ekeler till proven otherwise