[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many leagues?

Hey Daily

In 6 this year. 

1 - Guillotine  (2nd Year, really enjoy this one, love the format)

1 - 12 Team Redraft PPR, TEs optional

1 - 12 Team Redraft, PPR, no kickers and Bonus Points for meeting certain yardage goals

1 - 14 Team Redraft, PPR, very small bench and Bonus Points for meeting certain yardage goals

2 - 12 Team Redraft, .5 PPR.

10 hours ago, Shaft said:

The real question is "WHY ARE YOU A JETS FAN?"

Fair question! My wife and I were in America in 2016 for our honeymoon and the only NFL game we could see was a Jets game at MetLife. Figured I needed a team to follow. 

It’s been a hard few years so far but the only possible upside to this I can see is we might get Trevor Lawrence next year? 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Do you get to watch games in oz?

Yeah we have a free to air channel that shows two of the Sunday game (Monday morning our time) and then ESPN shows a few games on our pay TV service. 

I got up at 3am this week to watch Cam’s first start as a Patriot, and then caught bits and pieces of a few other games. I don’t think I’ve ever  seen a Jets game on TV though as they tend to show the bigger name teams. 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 1:44 AM, Shorttynaz said:

Where's Henry??

Managing his 300 teams with a bank roll of $6,000,000 ;) 

I've never had more than one team, a friend asked me once if I was interested, his league was really small (barely 8 teams) and had some strange rules. My brain would be mush trying to handle more teams as I often suffer from analysis paralysis. :pc:

On 9/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, Hey Daily said:

Fair question! My wife and I were in America in 2016 for our honeymoon and the only NFL game we could see was a Jets game at MetLife. Figured I needed a team to follow. 

It’s been a hard few years so far but the only possible upside to this I can see is we might get Trevor Lawrence next year? 

You had the choice to pick any team to follow, and you picked the Jets. Did they even win the game you watched?  If I were asked to pick a team today, I'd go with Chiefs or Saints. I was a Packer fan for 3 years when my Browns were temporarily closed for business. Been following them since I moved to Cleveland in 1982 (wow that's a long time ago). 

You had the choice to pick any team to follow, and you picked the Jets. Did they even win the game you watched?  If I were asked to pick a team today, I'd go with Chiefs or Saints. I was a Packer fan for 3 years when my Browns were temporarily closed for business. Been following them since I moved to Cleveland in 1982 (wow that's a long time ago). 

In my defence I didn’t realise how bad they were at the time! I’m pretty sure they didn’t even win the game that we saw, but I bought the jersey anyways. I didn’t want to be one of these dudes that just jumps on the bandwagon and starts supporting one of the super successful teams at the time (Patriots etc). Maybe before I die I can see the Jets win another Super Bowl. Stranger things have happened...or have they? 

On 9/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, Shaft said:

I'm only doing 2 this year. I've done up to 5, maybe 6, and at that point it's not fun anymore when you're playing against your own players from another team.

Wait until Henry Muto tells you how many leagues he's in.

On 9/15/2020 at 6:38 PM, Big John said:

And don't be shocked by the number Henry Muto has.

114 :lol: and basically all of them have waivers :crybaby:

9 Dynasty

2 local redraft

1 FFPC satellite

3 FFPC Main events

31 FFPC FBG Championship

35 RTS The Fantasy Championship

1 NFFC Primetime

17 NFFC online championship

15 NFFC Cutline

I took a 2 week vacation right before the start of the season and knocked out 52 drafts in 16 days to get to the 114 total.

I spent about 10 hours on waivers this week (4 on Tuesday and 6 on Wednesday).

Waiver Wednesday is by far my least favorite day of the week.

It was a pretty cruel first week I might add....I went 3-16 in games decided by less than 4 points.

Edited by Henry Muto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Henry Muto said:

114 :lol: and basically all of them have waivers :crybaby:

9 Dynasty

2 local redraft

1 FFPC satellite

3 FFPC Main events

31 FFPC FBG Championship

35 RTS The Fantasy Championship

1 NFFC Primetime

17 NFFC online championship

15 NFFC Cutline

I took a 2 week vacation right before the start of the season and knocked out 52 drafts in 16 days to get to the 114 total.

I spent about 10 hours on waivers this week (4 on Tuesday and 6 on Wednesday).

Waiver Wednesday is by far my least favorite day of the week.

It was a pretty cruel first week I might add....I went 3-16 in games decided by less than 4 points.

Sweet jesus.  I'm both impressed and slightly shocked. Ha.  That must take up a lot of your time man? The draft I did took about an hour or so, but I don't know if that is routine or if they are done quicker than that usually. 

Some of those come with a prize pool I'm assuming? 

37 minutes ago, Hey Daily said:

Sweet jesus.  I'm both impressed and slightly shocked. Ha.  That must take up a lot of your time man? The draft I did took about an hour or so, but I don't know if that is routine or if they are done quicker than that usually. 

Some of those come with a prize pool I'm assuming? 

They last anywhere from about 75 mins to 120 minutes on avg.  Just depends on who you draft with.  I did 3-4 day during the vacation.  I started drafting in April.

Yes takes up all my time.  I go to work then I come home and do more work.  Yes if you get lucky and beat 5,000 to 10,000 people you can win up to $500,000.  It take a minor miracle to win but every dog has its day.

36 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Henry makes more money playing F2F than many make working

Not the last few years.  So not long have I spent all this time playing the last few years I have actually came away in the negative but I had a good run from 2012-2015 that has more than made up for the small losses I have taken the last few years.  Sometimes you get the lion and sometimes the lion gets you.