[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Russel Wilson

Bobby Brown

13 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

On the season he is 51 for 63 for 610 yards and 9 TDs.  3 of those incompletions were "drops" which includes the pick 6 against New England.  He has 9 TD passes to 12 incompletions.  That is absolutely insane.  

Straight stud... even though he’s our bitter rival I enjoy watching him perform more than anyone in the league he is unbelievably poised and talented! :bow:

Loving the pre draft trade I made to acquire him, only cost me moving 11 draft slots in our first round (like 6th in redraft since each team protects 5 players). The owner had Lamar Jackson and was ready to start riding him (and wanted to draft CEH). 

The last TD to Carson Sunday saved my bacon, prior to that I had been closing on my opponent but had a feeling I would fall short. 

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Maybe he'll finally get a vote for MVP, not sure why he's continuously ignored. He has been the key to my team's turnaround this year, and will hopefully be a key part of my team for years to come.

Because it's a popularity contest, not an award based on actual value.