Sign in to follow this  
darin3

Graphics links broken?

The icon that shows you that there are "new posts" or where you've posted in a thread is broken.  There are several other graphics files that have broken links, too... like The Huddle icon on the top left of the screen.  I have cleared cookies/browsing history and even tried other browsers.  Can you get this fixed?

• Like 1

Bueller?  Anyone monitoring these forums from a tech perspective?  It's not just me that's having the issue.  Please fix?

5 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I see them on my laptop, but not my cell phone.

I asked at least 3 other Huddlers yesterday and they were all having the same issues.  It's crazy to think they work for some but not others.  

8 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I see them on my laptop, but not my cell phone.

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

I asked at least 3 other Huddlers yesterday and they were all having the same issues.  It's crazy to think they work for some but not others.  

Matter of whether the graphics are cached or not.  I had to clear my cache on this computer due to a problem with another website and now all the graphic links are broken.  On my work computer they're fine since haven't cleared anything.  

The graphics are broken for me also on all devices.

Yeah something funky is going on.  Whoever hosts the forums needs to fix it.  Makes browsing nearly impossible.

Trying something tonight to see if it works.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

Firing Carl?

On 9/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, DMD said:

Did you do whatever this was supposed to be?  If so it didn't work.  Maybe I need to clear my cookies and try again, but it looks the same.

Still working on it. Sorry. Trying to find out who to contact.

Could it be because the forums are http and not https (not secure vs secure)?  I don't get the icons in the forums.

The main site is https (secure) and icons show just fine for me there

The boards are not a part of the thehuddle.com site, they are maintained by the company that owns the software. Still working on it.

Just confirming that they do not work on multiple browsers and multiple devices for me either.

:kicksrock: 

I was just coming to post this same question.  It's been this way for several weeks now.  Just another black eye for what this place used to be.  

This is crazy.  You'd think this would be an easy fix for whoever hosts the forums.  I know DMD cares about us, but the forums host probably doesn't give a crap.

I'm trying. I really am.

BTW they've apparently fixed everything except the USA Today and Huddle logo in the top right/left of the page.  Not sure if you care about that or not, David.  :shrug: