[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Ettiquette Question

TheGuildedAge

unless you are targeting a specific player and only want that player I would send out multiple offers.

You choose the trade you like if you receive multiple offers.

Mind you most offers usually are low ball unless you are dealing with fair and serious owners (usually multiple years experience)

12 minutes ago, XFlash said:

unless you are targeting a specific player and only want that player I would send out multiple offers.

You choose the trade you like if you receive multiple offers.

Mind you most offers usually are low ball unless you are dealing with fair and serious owners (usually multiple years experience)

Thanks. I was trying to move Michael Thomas and didn't know if it was poor form to send out to two teams at once.

It just depends on your situation. If you’re trying to sell high on a player immediately, than put out multiple trades that you would be willing to take any that accepted. Otherwise personally I like sending 1 trade at a time starting with who I’d like the best, with possible negotiating or than moving on to your next target if it falls through. 

17 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

When you have a player you want to move, do you send out one offer at a time or multiple offers to multiple teams and whoever takes it takes it?

Out of curiosity what are you looking to get for Thomas? I'm planning on trying to grab him in my league and curious what his value is to owners right now.

1 hour ago, AsheedMapants said:

Out of curiosity what are you looking to get for Thomas? I'm planning on trying to grab him in my league and curious what his value is to owners right now.

I am not sure.

I sent one yesterday that was declined.

GIVE: Thomas, Prescott, Moss

Get: Matt Ryan, Allen Robinson, Fournette

Tried Williams and Moss for jonathan  taylor

Only other team wortth targetting has Montgomery and not worth it.