[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sell Russell Wilson high?

neal678

Should I trade Russell Wilson for a star wide receiver?  I'm in a 10 team ppr league and my receivers have struggled to stay healthy.  My team is 2-0 so far, but a few people in my league are willing to give up a lot for Russ after his hot start, such as Julio Jones or Tyreek Hill.

QB- R. Wilson

WR- M. Thomas, D. Moore, C. Sutton, P. Campbell, R. Gage, J. Reagor, J. Jefferson

RB- J. Jacobs, J. Taylor, R. Mostert, K. Hunt

TE- N. Fant

K- R. Succop

D- Rams

Just now, turbinator said:

Who would be your qb if you traded Russ?  If it's a huge drop off, I probably wouldn't even deal him for Julio or Reek the way he's playing. Ride the hot hand. 

I was considering trading Kareem Hunt for Deshaun Watson, and if not that I would pick up Gardner Minshew or Jared Goff

7 minutes ago, neal678 said:

I was considering trading Kareem Hunt for Deshaun Watson, and if not that I would pick up Gardner Minshew or Jared Goff

Don't trade Hunt for Watson. Texans are looking rough. You'd be better off picking up Minshew.  That being said, id stick with Russ.  

• Like 1