[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate the trade

AsheedMapants

What do y'all think of the following trade (8 team full ppr)?  I have a very strong rb group and my trade partner was very strong at wr but lacking at RB.

Im giving: Aaron Jones and Aaron Rodgers 

Im getting: Mahomes and Lockett

Normally I would hesitate to trade away high end rbs, but I'm sitting on 4 top 10 rbs right now with hunt as a safe flex.  Personally I think it makes both teams better which are the trades I prefer to do.  He gets a solid top 5 back and I get a top 2 qb and add some solid depth at wr.

My lineup is:

RBs: CEH, Aaron Jones, J.Taylor, Carson, and Hunt

WRs: D.Adams, A.Rob, Deebo, Crowder, B.Cooks, R.Anderson

TE: Ertz

QB: Watson and Rodgers 

K: Butker

D: San Fran

1 minute ago, FastSteve said:

You have 2 strong QB. Deal Carson & Cooks to land you a strong WR. Deal high on Carson while you can. Remember Penny comes back later in the season & Carson is likely to see some kind of dip in production as your getting in the late season push for FF playoffs. See mine please. 

I had tried to move Carson already and didn't have any luck.  No one wants anything to do with any of my wr other than Adams and A.Rob, die to injuries.  Carson was my first guy to shop but no luck unless I wanted to settle for a mid wr2.  Rodgers was a waiver wire pick up so I don't feel bad letting him go.  I look at as basically Jones for mahomes and Lockett.

Honestly with Adams, Robinson & Crowder & upside with the rest I think you are sitting pretty good at WR. I'm not bailing on Watson either & you have Rodgers - who has an even bigger chip on his shoulder now. I'm having a difficult time saying to trade Jones. If you were in an IDP like I am with Lockett I would be more inclined to say take. Those return yards to the individual player boost value. I'm leaning staying put. 

I don’t like the trade either.

Rogers is performing great and you can ALWAYS go get a solid QB on waivers especially in an 8 team league. So Mahomes isn’t needed. And it’s not like you have Kelce and Hill and want that fatal 4 way of points coming in (risky but lethal if it works)

jones is performing GREAT, and I understand selling high if you don’t think he will keep up. But Mahomes and Lockett are not high enough. 

your team seems and feels great as is. The only way you make moves is try and sell high on Jones for WR1 RB2 or RB1 WR2. But it’s hard RN for me to say anyone specifically aside of if you could pull off Kamara and a SOLID WR.