[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dolphins vs Jaguars (TNF)

League_Champion

49 is good amt of points. I'm starting Shenault but it is a 32 team league, lol. I was gonna start Steven Sims against the Browns. If there's one thing we've learned in two weeks, it's to start everyone you have against the Bengals and Browns. And Dolphins 

32 minutes ago, loaf said:

49 is good amt of points. I'm starting Shenault but it is a 32 team league, lol. I was gonna start Steven Sims against the Browns. If there's one thing we've learned in two weeks, it's to start everyone you have against the Bengals and Browns. And Dolphins 

49 points screams the over and Jags -3 screams Miami outright. That over has no business being 49, it's telling me something. That being said, I wouldn't touch this game with someone else's money. 

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Seems like they knew what they had in Robinson. 

For real... I actually picked Robinson up the other day in my 10-team non-PPR league, but didn't start him (24.9 points on the bench as of this writing). Have Edwards-Helaire and Conner in the lineup this weekend. God help me...