BIGDAWGS2

Thinking of sitting Henry for Swift am I crazy?

PPR league

I think Henry will be the biggest bust of the year. The O line is horrible and they’re stacking the box because Brown is out. I bet tomorrow he gets 60-70 yards, no receptions and no touchdowns. The biggest asset your stud RB has when your star WR is out is if they catch out of the backfield. He doesn’t so he will have a horrible year. I bet he doesn’t reach 6 touchdowns all year. Remember this tomorrow afternoon when I come back to gloat.  

You may be right about your prediction, and if so you should come back to gloat...but if so please include a screenshot of Henry on your bench. 

2 hours ago, BIGDAWGS2 said:

PPR league

I think Henry will be the biggest bust of the year. The O line is horrible and they’re stacking the box because Brown is out. I bet tomorrow he gets 60-70 yards, no receptions and no touchdowns. The biggest asset your stud RB has when your star WR is out is if they catch out of the backfield. He doesn’t so he will have a horrible year. I bet he doesn’t reach 6 touchdowns all year. Remember this tomorrow afternoon when I come back to gloat.  

We'll see.

I don’t mind it. 

16 hours ago, BIGDAWGS2 said:

PPR league

Hmmm.

22 hours ago, BIGDAWGS2 said:

PPR league

I'm waiting for the gloating.............

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Lol...don't think he's gonna show. Had a buddy saying the same thing im benching him after this week and this and that....he shut up quick

On 9/27/2020 at 7:30 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Sorry, just had to bring this one back.

The OP's arrogance is overwhelming. Has he been back since?

1 hour ago, 8rattoon said:

Sorry, just had to bring this one back.

The OP's arrogance is overwhelming. Has he been back since?

He has made other posts but hasn't acknowledged which way he went on this post

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

He has made other posts but hasn't acknowledged which way he went on this post

Lol this is still going? Never bench Henry someone even thinking that should never play fantasy....ever....

30 minutes ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

Lol this is still going? Never bench Henry someone even thinking that should never play fantasy....ever....

I dunno... I wouldn't mind playing that guy in the championship game. 

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

It had taken a 3 week hiatus but was resurrected today