[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Just got 1st PLACE!! - FanDuel $700K Sun NFL Primetime Showdown ($150K to 1st)

Brentastic

Problem is I tied with like 400 others, so my split was $567.92.  I seem to always at least break even in the big FanDuel tournaments. I always do about 6-10 entries in the $1MM Sunday tournament then do a handful of the 1 gamers like the $700K Sun NFL Primetime Showdown ($150K to 1st) which I FINALLY placed 1st!!!  This was a good weekend overall as I did $71 of entries and won $650.  I mean, I play these enough to know that the one gamers rarely if ever have 1 sole winner but it was still disappointing to see the final payout.  This is the first time I've placed first in a big payout tourney like this.  I've placed 2nd-4th a few times in some of the mid range tournaments where grand prize is like $20k.  Tonight was a whole new level of uber excitement quickly shot down to disappointment.  I'm happy to have won some $$$ but I play those big ones for the BIG payout potential.

Thanks for letting me brag a bit.

• Like 1