[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Incomplete Lineups

darin3

I was notified that I somehow had an incomplete lineup set this past week.  Was not intentional.  After I traded Brady, I am 99% sure I flipped Fitz in there after.  That said, I was on my phone and may have not hit submit.  And because my team absolutely sucks, I did not check the lineup again until today after realizing that I had an incomplete lineup.  

In the majority of my dynasty leagues there is a setting in MFL that doesn't let you do this.  I was unaware that our league settings allow you to submit an incomplete lineup.

I will have this fixed so it doesn't happen again.  Just wanted to be 100% transparent and let you know it was certainly not intentional.

Please post if you have any questions or concerns.

Just to clarify, the MFL site does not allow for incomplete lineups. You can start players on bye, but it doesn't allow incomplete lineups.

What happened here is that your lineup submission didn't take for whatever reason and the system used your week 2 lineup. But because you had traded away players from that lineup, the system didn't have a complete lineup to choose from, leading to the incomplete lineup.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Tford said:

Just to clarify, the MFL site does not allow for incomplete lineups. You can start players on bye, but it doesn't allow incomplete lineups.

What happened here is that your lineup submission didn't take for whatever reason and the system used your week 2 lineup. But because you had traded away players from that lineup, the system didn't have a complete lineup to choose from, leading to the incomplete lineup.

Got it, thanks for checking.  

2 minutes ago, Pope Flick said:

Thanks for looking into it. I was the one who brought it up but slow played it and didn’t tell Darin it was him. 😎

:lol:  Yeah I had no idea you were talking about me until I looked at scores today.  I am nearly 100% sure I set my lineup on my phone after dealing Brady but it didn't stick.  And yeah, like I said, I didn't check after that since I knew I wouldn't have any changes to make.