[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

+COVID test - game delay (very possible)

XFlash

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

ESPN story on move to Monday/Tuesday

Wonder how the fantasy league host sites will treat this if in fact it's Tuesday.  I sure hope they just extend it so that game counts.

My Yahoo league has already shown my PITT players as on bye for this week. Gotta scramble to pick up a defense now.

3 hours ago, darin3 said:

ESPN story on move to Monday/Tuesday

Wonder how the fantasy league host sites will treat this if in fact it's Tuesday.  I sure hope they just extend it so that game counts.

I think they have to, no?  What's the alternative?  Have it count towards Week 5?  

1 minute ago, darin3 said:

Not sure what they'd do.  I won't put it past them to do something that pisses a lot of people off, though.

Yeah, I suppose.  We could also manually input the pts for those teams/players, if that's the case.  Would be a PITA, obviously.  

6 hours ago, Gopher said:

Yeah, I suppose.  We could also manually input the pts for those teams/players, if that's the case.  Would be a PITA, obviously.  

On my Yahoo league site:

The NFL has yet to finalize when the Titans-Steelers will play. If the game moves to Monday or Tuesday, we anticipate counting the game for Week 4 matchups in season-long leagues, but we will make a final decision after any schedule change is announced.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RattlerB said:

On my Yahoo league site:

The NFL has yet to finalize when the Titans-Steelers will play. If the game moves to Monday or Tuesday, we anticipate counting the game for Week 4 matchups in season-long leagues, but we will make a final decision after any schedule change is announced.

And if the NFL decides to push it back further anybody starting players from that game are royally screwed.

Let's hope a decision comes before Sunday. 

Edited by rajncajn

Well, that sucks, but at least we are finding out now (before TNF, etc.) rather than Saturday or Sunday.  I believe they can still shuffle Weeks 7 and 8 (involving BAL's bye week and their matchup with PIT) and still make it all work without having to do anything really crazy.  I guess we will have to just wait and see.  

Ugh.... Big Ben in a couple of leagues (one of which I have to cut somebody to pick up another QB, due to extremely tight rosters/bench space), Henry in a couple, Juju, Jonnu, Davis, not to mention the defensive guys I'll be missing.  I have TEN LB's and PIT DB's in almost every IDP league I'm in.  At least I won't be missing A.J. Brown, who I have in about half of my leagues (well, at least not any more than I have been missing him for the past couple of weeks).  :lol:

The war of FF attrition has truly begun.....

Glad the two of my BOTH leagues decided to go forward this year as those are dynasty with big rosters. I am also glad we cancelled my main local because I fear there is more of this to come

1 hour ago, Gopher said:

The war of FF attrition has truly begun.....

There's not much difference anymore between season-long leagues and survivor leagues.  Not my idea of a great way to have fun in a league.  This sucks balls. Just another feather in 2020's cap.  2020 won't even allow a simple little pasttime diversion without showing us how f'kd we are as a species.

On 10/1/2020 at 10:51 AM, whomper said:

Glad the two of my BOTH leagues decided to go forward this year as those are dynasty with big rosters. I am also glad we cancelled my main local because I fear there is more of this to come

Unfortunately,  even in dynasty,  you're very limited on quarterbacks.  With this late announcement and the very real possibility of the game being delayed beyond Tuesday,  I likely won't have a starting QB this week with Mahommes out.  With this short a notice,  free agency has already passed and a trade is near impossible without giving up way too much for even a mediocre to bad QB.