[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bills/Titans game moved

MacAttak

7 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

So the Bills didn't do anything wrong but they get screwed by having play Tuesday and then again the following Sunday?

While I agree with your sentiment,  it might be better for them as  they would have played Sunday and then on Thursday.

14 hours ago, MacAttak said:

If they play Tuesday their Thursday game will move to the following Sunday. 

Correct, and if they don't play that Tue game the Thu game stays. If they do move the TNF game I would not expect any game to replace it, just no NFL game that night.

As for teams getting screwed by the actions of others, yes it happened to the Chiefs too last week, and Broncos this week having to play on Monday then again the following Sunday when that was not scheduled.

The bigger screwing may come if games are forfeited, which means no game checks for either team's players. 

30 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

If they postpone Denver, they'll postpone this game

Possibly but not sure how you can draw that conclusion.

I had John Brown in my lineup but he is questionable so rather than risk the I'm going with Tre'Quan Smith. 

Our league is allowing us to select a sub for players in these questionable games, but if a player's status is in doubt its a big risk.

Edited by stevegrab

17 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Didn't ten also have a positive test this morning?

Yes a coach and the facility was closed because of that. We may get more word on BUF-TEN later today, but it could get delayed sometime tomorrow as well. Things are fluid, I saw Henry Muto's post in another thread about dealing with changes to all his teams, that would be a nightmare.