[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Melvin Gordon III charged with DUI on Tuesday

Montana is da Man

Just now, LordOpie said:

i forget, what's your owner's name?

Johnson, Woody  (not affiliated with Johnson & Johnson because the family wouldn't allow him to go near J & J).  Currently Trump's ambassador to Great Britain.  The Jets reins allegedly in the hand of his brain damaged little brother, who has never had a real job in his life incidentally (nor has Woody for that matter).  Just a great situation.

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

and my wife just reminded me that there are traffic lights every 1/8 of a mile in that area. There's near 100% chance that he ran one or more red lights. Even sober, this is a bad idea.

I see there's a piece of Speer that runs in a tunnel as well, on the southbound side (between Broadway and 6th Ave), I wonder if he was giving it the gas in there, as I know people love the sound you get from a nice motor in a tunnel. Speed limit appears to be 30MPH, his 25-39 over the limit is close to double or more, which is pretty damn reckless in my view. 

As somebody who enjoys riding my sport bikes at higher than legal speeds that is generally not something I do with traffic around, or where there is much of any law enforcement. 

35 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Dui implies he was drinking some where other than home... Then odds are, he violated covid protocols

What are the Covid protocols? Are players not allowed to go out anywhere?

Edit: Just saw Colorado is still on lockdown, so he wouldn't have been at a bar or restaurant. Is it against the rules to be at someone else's house too?

Edited by rajncajn

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Oddly, no. I think the Team is just going through the motions.

Or looking to get around the CBA if they decide to sideline him prior to going thru the process using "covid protocols" as an excuse? That's the only reason I could see it even being brought up.

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

You are?

I play my racism on a xylophone

Hmph 😒 I prefer the glockenspiel. 

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Here... We... Go...

Broncos RB Melvin Gordon was sent home from Friday's practice with a non-COVID-related illness. 

Longtime Broncos beat writer Mike Klis said Gordon has been tested for the virus and is negative. NFL teams are being cautious with anyone who reports an illness, as the Browns did yesterday with Odell Beckham. Gordon would seem to be a go this week against the Patriots if he's over his illness this weekend.

It was just a hangover...

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Here... We... Go...

Broncos RB Melvin Gordon was sent home from Friday's practice with a non-COVID-related illness. 

Longtime Broncos beat writer Mike Klis said Gordon has been tested for the virus and is negative. NFL teams are being cautious with anyone who reports an illness, as the Browns did yesterday with Odell Beckham. Gordon would seem to be a go this week against the Patriots if he's over his illness this weekend.

Actually I read that is part of the COVID protocol, maybe some changes since the Titans outbreak. Players that don't feel well are sent home, a negative test alone (OBJ's test from Thu came back negative) doesn't mean they can return, must not have symptoms. 

Curious why did you say Gordon probably broke protocol since he had been drinking but not at home.  Are players prohibited from going to a restaurant, or drinking alcohol there?