[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CEH Bell

Jrb002

1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

True but Patrick is always looking to throw the ball. Andy likes to run but CEH is not a bell cow.

You saw what he did in week 1 if that O line can block CEH can be exsplosive and can catch out the backfield but we will see

I would dump ceh asap.  Bell said he would only sign somewhere that he has a big role in the offense.  I don't think ceh' s numbers were his fault, but more or gamescripting and poor playcalling that doesn't Taylor to him.  I though KC was smarter than to invite a cancer like bell but I guess they will do anything to win now.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AsheedMapants said:

I would dump ceh asap.  Bell said he would only sign somewhere that he has a big role in the offense.  I don't think ceh' s numbers were his fault, but more or gamescripting and poor playcalling that doesn't Taylor to him.  I though KC was smarter than to invite a cancer like bell but I guess they will do anything to win now.

Bell is just like AB, he will ruin that team for this year 

1 minute ago, Sheets said:

Was it Bell or a horrible Jets team n coach.. i believe Bell has something left .. n rumors r Chiefs Dolphins Bills 3 teams he deciding on..something shld def come today

Bell is a monster man.. Jets are a terrible organization. Look how they are damaging Darnold. We will see the Bell of old really soon. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2384 said:

Bell is a monster man.. Jets are a terrible organization. Look how they are damaging Darnold. We will see the Bell of old really soon. 

I doubt we see the bell of old, no matter where he goes he won't be giving 95% of the touches like he was in Pitt.  Miami is the best spot for him to be get the most touches 

1 hour ago, 2384 said:

Yeah jets were bad for sure, but great players still make some kind of impact.  He was quite poor in most every stat category, even those that remove the bad o line from the equation.  I'm sure he will be fine in KC due to the system, but not better than CEH, and not worth the risk to the culture and team. 

5 hours ago, AsheedMapants said:

Yeah jets were bad for sure, but great players still make some kind of impact.  He was quite poor in most every stat category, even those that remove the bad o line from the equation.  I'm sure he will be fine in KC due to the system, but not better than CEH, and not worth the risk to the culture and team. 

Well see if he’s all about the money or winning Bc If he wants to win he goes to Buffalo or KC but apparently Miami is offering decent money so if he’s all about money he will go to miami

19 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Bell is not the player he was in Pitt.  He is not a bell cow anymore either.  It would be good for neither of them

That Pitt O-line MADE Bell. The silly dancing around behind the LOS, waiting for holes nonsense doesn't work when you don't have Villanueva et al clearing lanes in front of you.

Dude was a very good receiving back but a slightly above average runner at the height of his career. What did his rushing TDs top out at? 9?

24 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I don’t know about you all but I find myself refreshing the news of Le’veon Bell way too often hoping he doesn’t go to KC. With my luck this season though I can feel it in my bones that’s where he’ll end up. 🙄

Yep he's going to KC, it's official.  My number one draft pick just became a back up OR at best a time share.  Screw you KC.

1 minute ago, AsheedMapants said:

Yep he's going to KC, it's official.  My number one draft pick just became a back up OR at best a time share.  Screw you KC.

There not gonna just throw CEH on the bench they spent a first round pick on him. I can see a lot of 2 back sets and Bell being a change of pace back