[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CEH Bell

Jrb002

Just now, Jrb002 said:

There not gonna just throw CEH on the bench they spent a first round pick on him. I can see a lot of 2 back sets and Bell being a change of pace back

I hope your right, but Bell said he wouldn't sign anywhere he didn't have a major role in the offense.  May be that means change of pace, we will see.

Just now, AsheedMapants said:

I hope your right, but Bell said he wouldn't sign anywhere he didn't have a major role in the offense.  May be that means change of pace, we will see.

Just now, AsheedMapants said:

At this point from what I was reading he wants to win because he’s already made all that money and still is getting paid 6m by Jets this year. I just don’t see KC benching there first round pick Bc he hasn’t been terrible. Just hasn’t gotten in the end zone yet but I’m sure it will cone

18 minutes ago, AsheedMapants said:

Yeah I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  I've just read rumors coaching wasn't happy with his big goose egg in the red zone this year.  Maybe they are planning on bell as a red zone back because of that.

Last week he got one called back Bc of a flag and he hasn’t had many RZ chances so far only 3 or 4

I don't know why so many people are negative towards players wanting more for themselves. Lebron moves and gets hate mail. Leveon moves and gets hate mail. Are we real or fantasy fans. I'm trying to win just like Leveon. Good luck young man now go run up the scoreboard for my fantasy team.