Recommended Posts

So I own CEH. But really looks like chiefs are contender to get bell should I try to move CEH or does bell Play second fiddle to CEH?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering the same thing. One of the teams in my league dropped Bell today... I have CEH. Wondering if I should grab him just in case. Dalvin just got hurt on my team so my RBs are thin too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just acquired Jacobs so I mean I could unload CEH for a WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gijoerock said:

If the Chiefs land Bell that would be fantasy gold.

For CEH?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jrb002 said:

For CEH?

For anyone who owns bell. I think CEH is a better backup than a lead dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

For anyone who owns bell. I think CEH is a better backup than a lead dog.

I don’t own bell but I own CEH is a good lead dog but KC gotta get there O line right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jrb002 said:

I don’t own bell but I own CEH is a good lead dog but KC gotta get there O line right

True but Patrick is always looking to throw the ball. Andy likes to run but CEH is not a bell cow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gijoerock said:

True but Patrick is always looking to throw the ball. Andy likes to run but CEH is not a bell cow.

You saw what he did in week 1 if that O line can block CEH can be exsplosive and can catch out the backfield but we will see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bell is not the player he was in Pitt.  He is not a bell cow anymore either.  It would be good for neither of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Bell is not the player he was in Pitt.  He is not a bell cow anymore either.  It would be good for neither of them

I was thinking Bell could soften the defense and let CEH or Patrick run wild.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Bell is not the player he was in Pitt.  He is not a bell cow anymore either.  It would be good for neither of them

I’m not gonna make any moves til I see if bell signs with KC or not

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, gijoerock said:

I was thinking Bell could soften the defense and let CEH or Patrick run wild.

 

Id love to see it for CEH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would dump ceh asap.  Bell said he would only sign somewhere that he has a big role in the offense.  I don't think ceh' s numbers were his fault, but more or gamescripting and poor playcalling that doesn't Taylor to him.  I though KC was smarter than to invite a cancer like bell but I guess they will do anything to win now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AsheedMapants said:

I would dump ceh asap.  Bell said he would only sign somewhere that he has a big role in the offense.  I don't think ceh' s numbers were his fault, but more or gamescripting and poor playcalling that doesn't Taylor to him.  I though KC was smarter than to invite a cancer like bell but I guess they will do anything to win now.

 

Bell is just like AB, he will ruin that team for this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it Bell or a horrible Jets team n coach.. i believe Bell has something left .. n rumors r Chiefs Dolphins Bills 3 teams he deciding on..something shld def come today

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sheets said:

Was it Bell or a horrible Jets team n coach.. i believe Bell has something left .. n rumors r Chiefs Dolphins Bills 3 teams he deciding on..something shld def come today

Bell is a monster man.. Jets are a terrible organization. Look how they are damaging Darnold. We will see the Bell of old really soon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 2384 said:

Bell is a monster man.. Jets are a terrible organization. Look how they are damaging Darnold. We will see the Bell of old really soon. 

 

I doubt we see the bell of old, no matter where he goes he won't be giving 95% of the touches like he was in Pitt.  Miami is the best spot for him to be get the most touches 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2384 said:

Bell is a monster man.. Jets are a terrible organization. Look how they are damaging Darnold. We will see the Bell of old really soon. 

Yeah jets were bad for sure, but great players still make some kind of impact.  He was quite poor in most every stat category, even those that remove the bad o line from the equation.  I'm sure he will be fine in KC due to the system, but not better than CEH, and not worth the risk to the culture and team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AsheedMapants said:

Yeah jets were bad for sure, but great players still make some kind of impact.  He was quite poor in most every stat category, even those that remove the bad o line from the equation.  I'm sure he will be fine in KC due to the system, but not better than CEH, and not worth the risk to the culture and team. 

Well see if he’s all about the money or winning Bc If he wants to win he goes to Buffalo or KC but apparently Miami is offering decent money so if he’s all about money he will go to miami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Bell is not the player he was in Pitt.  He is not a bell cow anymore either.  It would be good for neither of them

 

That Pitt O-line MADE Bell. The silly dancing around behind the LOS, waiting for holes nonsense doesn't work when you don't have Villanueva et al clearing lanes in front of you.

 

Dude was a very good receiving back but a slightly above average runner at the height of his career. What did his rushing TDs top out at? 9?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know about you all but I find myself refreshing the news of Le’veon Bell way too often hoping he doesn’t go to KC. With my luck this season though I can feel it in my bones that’s where he’ll end up. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bell is signing with KC. Have him on my team and just got trade offer for CEH. Not gonna take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I don’t know about you all but I find myself refreshing the news of Le’veon Bell way too often hoping he doesn’t go to KC. With my luck this season though I can feel it in my bones that’s where he’ll end up. 🙄

Yep he's going to KC, it's official.  My number one draft pick just became a back up OR at best a time share.  Screw you KC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AsheedMapants said:

Yep he's going to KC, it's official.  My number one draft pick just became a back up OR at best a time share.  Screw you KC.

There not gonna just throw CEH on the bench they spent a first round pick on him. I can see a lot of 2 back sets and Bell being a change of pace back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.