[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did I just fleece this guy?

3 minutes ago, kickinitwithkareem said:

Good value indeed! Who knows what the fantasy world has in store for Dallas wide receivers with Dak out. Basically you traded a WR2 with a dismal outlook for a top 5 TE.

I didn't really need him. I was very deep at WR. I noticed that he was dropped and I grabbed him with intent to flip him. I wasn't expecting the Andrews owner to actually say yes, haha. I thought I might get a half decent flex option at best. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I didn't really need him. I was very deep at WR. I noticed that he was dropped and I grabbed him with intent to flip him. I wasn't expecting the Andrews owner to actually say yes, haha. I thought I might get a half decent flex option at best. 

I actually got Slayton 2 weeks ago when someone dropped him now working a trade for a top rb and wr2 for him