[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona vs Dallas (MNF)

League_Champion

All those people talking about how Dalton was better than Dak need to show back up here, own it, and start eating the crow pie. That's a 4-win team if they're lucky. 

Mike McCarthy + Andy Dalton is not going to go well for anyone. Plus no o-line and underperforming defense and I'm not sure the Cowboys are watchable anymore. 

6 minutes ago, stethant said:

All those people talking about how Dalton was better than Dak need to show back up here, own it, and start eating the crow pie. That's a 4-win team if they're lucky. 

Mike McCarthy + Andy Dalton is not going to go well for anyone. Plus no o-line and underperforming defense and I'm not sure the Cowboys are watchable anymore. 

But with that offense they should be in every game despite the defense. They are loaded beyond belief on offense. I blame McCarthy, they should not suck this bad.  

D sucks.  O-Line is a mess.  If those two things weren’t the case, they’d probably be fine with Dalton.  But, combine all three, and it’s going to be a tough road.  Luckily for them, 6-10 might win the division.  

On 10/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, League_Champion said:

Man, that was a beat down. How is Dallas that bad with all that talent? 

Not sure where all this supposed offensive talent beyond Zeke is coming from.  I have no idea what skill set their TE has.  Lamb and Cooper are a good combo but maybe not even top 10 off the top of my head.  Ridley/Jones....Allen/Williams.....Godwin/Evans....Cooper/Woods...Hopkins/Kirk...Kelce/Hill...Lockett/Metcalf....etc etc etc 

Edited by Bobby Brown

1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Not sure where all this supposed offensive talent beyond Zeke is coming from.  I have no idea what skill set their TE has.  Lamb and Cooper are a good combo but maybe not even top 10 off the top of my head.  Ridley/Jones....Allen/Williams.....Godwin/Evans....Cooper/Woods...Hopkins/Kirk...Kelce/Hill...Lockett/Metcalf....etc etc etc 

Zeke, Cooper, Cedee Lamb, Gallup are scrubs now? Just look at the offensive rankings.

Screenshot_20201021-081659.png

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Zeke, Cooper, Cedee Lamb, Gallup are scrubs now? Just look at the offensive rankings.

Screenshot_20201021-081659.png

They've been airing it out similar to Atlanta, look at the passing yards. But Atlanta's offense hit a massive brick wall when Julio was out. We might be experiencing the same thing with Dak missing in Dallas. 

I didn't say anything about scrubs.  Dalton doesn't look all that great and hasn't in years. Zeke spotted Arizona 14 points on turnovers so it shouldn't be a mystery why they lost.  The offense was putting up good numbers under Dak, he's out for the season now. Dallas was also putting up numbers because their defense is isn't good.  

15 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I didn't say anything about scrubs.  Dalton doesn't look all that great and hasn't in years. Zeke spotted Arizona 14 points on turnovers so it shouldn't be a mystery why they lost.  The offense was putting up good numbers under Dak, he's out for the season now. Dallas was also putting up numbers because their defense is isn't good.  

Ohh, I agree. But they weren't winning with Dak in there either, despite the insane offensive numbers. You can't say those offenses are better, the numbers are what they are regardless. They are loaded.