Sign in to follow this  
League_Champion

Arizona vs Dallas (MNF)

Recommended Posts

  • Cardinals vs. Cowboys spread: Dallas -1
  • Cardinals vs. Cowboys over-under: 55 points
  • Cardinals vs. Cowboys money line: Dallas -120, Arizona +100
  • ARI: QB Kyler Murray has at least one TD pass in nine straight games.
  • DAL: Rookie WR CeeDee Lamb has at least five catches in every game this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This line has moved significantly in the Cowboys favor. The Cowboys went from a 2.5 point dog to a 1 point favorite. Cowboys cover easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Dalton, throwing to Amari Cooper is allowed under the rules. Carry on.

 

Edit: Thank you Mr. Dalton.

 

 

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So unpleasant to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Somebody was wrong on this one...

 

Man, that was a beat down. How is Dallas that bad with all that talent? 

 

I got destroyed everywhere this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All those people talking about how Dalton was better than Dak need to show back up here, own it, and start eating the crow pie. That's a 4-win team if they're lucky. 

 

Mike McCarthy + Andy Dalton is not going to go well for anyone. Plus no o-line and underperforming defense and I'm not sure the Cowboys are watchable anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stethant said:

All those people talking about how Dalton was better than Dak need to show back up here, own it, and start eating the crow pie. That's a 4-win team if they're lucky. 

 

Mike McCarthy + Andy Dalton is not going to go well for anyone. Plus no o-line and underperforming defense and I'm not sure the Cowboys are watchable anymore. 

 

But with that offense they should be in every game despite the defense. They are loaded beyond belief on offense. I blame McCarthy, they should not suck this bad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D sucks.  O-Line is a mess.  If those two things weren’t the case, they’d probably be fine with Dalton.  But, combine all three, and it’s going to be a tough road.  Luckily for them, 6-10 might win the division.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, League_Champion said:

 

Man, that was a beat down. How is Dallas that bad with all that talent? 

Not sure where all this supposed offensive talent beyond Zeke is coming from.  I have no idea what skill set their TE has.  Lamb and Cooper are a good combo but maybe not even top 10 off the top of my head.  Ridley/Jones....Allen/Williams.....Godwin/Evans....Cooper/Woods...Hopkins/Kirk...Kelce/Hill...Lockett/Metcalf....etc etc etc 

Edited by Bobby Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bobby Brown said:

Not sure where all this supposed offensive talent beyond Zeke is coming from.  I have no idea what skill set their TE has.  Lamb and Cooper are a good combo but maybe not even top 10 off the top of my head.  Ridley/Jones....Allen/Williams.....Godwin/Evans....Cooper/Woods...Hopkins/Kirk...Kelce/Hill...Lockett/Metcalf....etc etc etc 

 

Zeke, Cooper, Cedee Lamb, Gallup are scrubs now? Just look at the offensive rankings.

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20201021-081659.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still fuming over the Drake garbage time long TD. Cost me a crucial contest.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

 

Zeke, Cooper, Cedee Lamb, Gallup are scrubs now? Just look at the offensive rankings.

 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20201021-081659.png

 

They've been airing it out similar to Atlanta, look at the passing yards. But Atlanta's offense hit a massive brick wall when Julio was out. We might be experiencing the same thing with Dak missing in Dallas. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't say anything about scrubs.  Dalton doesn't look all that great and hasn't in years. Zeke spotted Arizona 14 points on turnovers so it shouldn't be a mystery why they lost.  The offense was putting up good numbers under Dak, he's out for the season now. Dallas was also putting up numbers because their defense is isn't good.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I didn't say anything about scrubs.  Dalton doesn't look all that great and hasn't in years. Zeke spotted Arizona 14 points on turnovers so it shouldn't be a mystery why they lost.  The offense was putting up good numbers under Dak, he's out for the season now. Dallas was also putting up numbers because their defense is isn't good.  

 

 

 

Ohh, I agree. But they weren't winning with Dak in there either, despite the insane offensive numbers. You can't say those offenses are better, the numbers are what they are regardless. They are loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

They are loaded. 

Most loaded team evah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.