[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shopping Josh Jacobs... again

I have CMC, Jacobs, JRob and Antonio.  My record is 5-1 and its whole PPR.

I have Ridley, McClaurin, Godwin, JJefferson, Diontae, Claypool.

I don't like Jacobs and want to trade him to a team for Kareem and... and idk.  Need to package another player.  I think Jacobs is going to go rb2 as the season progresses.  I brought this idea up earlier in the season and everyone said no, but I watched the film and he looks mediocre.  Do you guys think I will have a better chance winning with Jacobs or Hunt?  BTW I have Kyler at QB and running Tonyan at TE... the guy with Hunt doesn't have a good TE either.  Thinking Jacobs for Hunt and Gaskin...

I paid up only because I am in a position to.  Hunt is better than Chubb and always has been, I wasn't even gonna start Godwin this week.  I have 3 top 10 RBs (CMC lol) along with Ridley, McLaurin and the Claypool/Diontae/Justin Jefferson group.  Current number one QB (Russ bye week).  My team will be better.  Again look at JRob fantasy playoff schedule.  Godwin is great, but remember the second half of last season.