[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Package a trade for a top-tier QB?

rwa789

12-Team PPR, 1.0 PPCarry, 1pt/10yds passing

Am about to move to 7-0, but have had a few too many close calls so I really want to bolster my lineup in the QB position as they have far-and-away the most point potential in my league.

Any recommendations of who to toss out and who to go after? One middle-of-the-pack team has both Herbert and Brady, and a low-tier team has Kyler, one has Rodgers, another has Tannehill.

Here's my current lineup and current waiver targets (picked up NYG because Baltimore was on bye so I can cut them without having to leave room for a DST)

Roster.JPG

Waivers.JPG

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

You won this week with that starting line up?

Yup! Somehow. Opponent had Kyler but otherwise rolled out Mike Evans Ceedee Lamb Jerick McKinnon and when he found out Higbee was out he didn't wanna have to cut anyone so he left it lol.

Would have only won against 4 of the 11 teams this week so...yeah, got lucky in a big way.