[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Family league question

purplemonster

I'm in a family league and not that I'm the most awesome person in fantasy but generally I tend to dominate this league along with my nephew because most players aren't super savvy. My nephew runs it and my team is 6 -1 and I had 193 points this week in standard.  I have Russell Wilson and Justin Herbert. And he has crummy QB's and wants Herbert. And frankly I don't want to trade him because I don't want him to have him. I don't really have any weaknesses on my team and I would have to ask for somebody extremely good on his team.  I also don't want to be a dick necessarily.  Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, MacAttak said:

Come on man everybody knows it's family over everything... Except fantasy football. 

Haha. Part of it is he is plenty savvy himself, even writes a NFL blog. I really don't want to trade him. Maybe I will ask for something big and say he's too valuable to give up in case Russ goes down, which frankly is true. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Haha. Part of it is he is plenty savvy himself, even writes a NFL blog. I really don't want to trade him. Maybe I will ask for something big and say he's too valuable to give up in case Russ goes down, which frankly is true. 

You are a cold blooded Uncle. What happened to being a role model dude?

• Haha 1

Screw him, gotta teach the yoot how to play FF the right way!  It's your responsibility. 

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Screw him, gotta teach the yoot how to play FF right way!  It's your responsibility. 

Right?  Like when did it become my responsibility to give you my good players?  What the hell this kid writes a blog.  Am I running a charity here for experienced FF players?  Haha, it's all good, I will give him some crap and we'll figure it out.  

13 hours ago, irish said:

Screw him, gotta teach the yoot how to play FF the right way!  It's your responsibility. 

This right here.  I learned a lesson from my main man Sensei John Kreese when I was a youngster.........No Mercy

Family or not, winning isn't the most important thing in FF, its the only thing

• Haha 1