[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

https://apnews.com/article/Biden-Trump-US-election-2020-results-fd58df73aa677acb74fce2a69adb71f9

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results/live-updates

Now, let's try to heal as one country!  Let's get covid under control, work on ending racism and divisiveness, and support all citizens appropriately.

2 hours ago, loaf said:

It's a beautiful day

I couldn't agree more!  The last 4 years have been an absolute nightmare. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, irish said:

https://apnews.com/article/Biden-Trump-US-election-2020-results-fd58df73aa677acb74fce2a69adb71f9

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results/live-updates

Now, let's try to heal as one country!  Let's get covid under control, work on ending racism and divisiveness, and support all citizens appropriately.

When you say "support all citizens appropriately", you really mean support citizens you agree with and those you don't treat them with shame, ridicule and name calling?  Because in the other thread where we were discussing freedom of choice, you made a huge assumption that anyone advocating for bodily autonomy is a dumb Trumptard. I'll point out that your assumption was massively incorrect because I certainly did not vote for nor support Trump ever but I do value freedom of choice and freedom in all aspects of my life.  So let's call you out for the gigantic Pecker Head you are and that is someone who only supports citizens who agree with you because clearly anyone with a differing opinion than YOU must be a dumb Trumptard and not worthy of an opinion or a voice.

For clarity sake, I don't believe that everyone who did NOT vote Biden is a dumb Trumptard, those are your words along with all the other lefty cultists out there throwing shame on anyone who doesn't vote blue.  There are many of us who value freedom who support different political ideologies. I for one would never vote for ANYBODY running under red or blue these days.  If we want REAL change in this country, we need to stop voting for the Banker choices (red or blue).  You want corruption to end? Stop voting for the SAME TWO PARTIES who have hijacked our country's freedoms!!  

Also, @irish is an enormous Pecker Head - FACT.  This is fact that cannot be disputed.  I had my fact checkers verify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2021 at 11:59 AM, LordOpie said:

Good post Brent!

While i think Trump would be exponentially better than Biden, i always vote third party because three needs to be another voice. Both parties are beyond broken.

The whole system is corrupt beyond repair. We need a full reset. Quitting corporate America 2 years ago was the best decision I ever made. Government, Corporations, School system... the whole thing is broke and we need to start over using the Constitution as our guide. I’m urging everyone to start voting for third party candidates or this assault on our freedoms will never end!!

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, loaf said:

I don't want to hear your opinion. I want to hear my opinion coming out of your mouth

Listen, if I want your opinion, I'll give it to you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 3:24 PM, rajncajn said:

Politics are not allowed on this board

There is so little traffic on this board these days I think that rule has been pushed aside.

As for the "vote third party to throw the corrupt blue/red people out", that may be getting some momentum but is is generations away from being significant. And in a few generations whatever new party(ies) emerge they will become just as corrupt. 

9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

There is so little traffic on this board these days I think that rule has been pushed aside.

As for the "vote third party to throw the corrupt blue/red people out", that may be getting some momentum but is is generations away from being significant. And in a few generations whatever new party(ies) emerge they will become just as corrupt. 

The last time we talked politics on this board it resulted in many bannings, a mass exodus and the virtual death of what most old-timers saw as The Huddle community. If you want to talk politics then be my guest. I won't participate, I get enough of that crap elsewhere.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, rajncajn said:

The last time we talked politics on this board it resulted in many bannings, a mass exodus and the virtual death of what most old-timers saw as The Huddle community. If you want to talk politics then be my guest. I won't participate, I get enough of that crap elsewhere.

I was here then so I'm well aware of that. I am also not advocating talking politics, just pointing out why it was probably not policed at the time. And then added a bit of my own opinion on one point. 

PS  I avoid most of the crap (senseless banter from people on either side) by not participating in social media. 

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks Joe. The Women of Afghanistan are truly thankful right now. Rape is legal again, they can't work, etc. Nice work Joe. 

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Taliban completed their sweep of the country's south on Friday as they took four more provincial capitals in a lightning offensive that is gradually encircling Kabul, just weeks before the U.S. is set to officially end its two-decade war.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Thanks Joe. The Women of Afghanistan are truly thankful right now. Rape is legal again, they can't work, etc. Nice work Joe. 

KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) — The Taliban completed their sweep of the country's south on Friday as they took four more provincial capitals in a lightning offensive that is gradually encircling Kabul, just weeks before the U.S. is set to officially end its two-decade war.

Pentagon Sending 3,000 Troops To Evacuate U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan - USNI News

42 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, it's not good. For a President who supposedly cares about human rights this is a disgrace. 

Trump started the withdrawal and promised to complete it. It was happening regardless of whether Biden became president or not. There's just no easy answer when it comes to Afghanistan. It took Russia only 10 years to figure that out, we've been there for 20.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Trump started the withdrawal and promised to complete it. It was happening regardless of whether Biden became president or not. There's just no easy answer when it comes to Afghanistan. It took Russia only 10 years to figure that out, we've been there for 20.

Yup and the Biden regime gave him crap because we never fully withdrew. We can win there, we just never fully committed. It's been a half ass endeavor from day one. I was there a few times pulling private security. There's no way you can win Afghanistan if your not all in. They are warriors, that's all they know. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

You would think that everyone would want fair, transparent elections by Americans.

Because without them, the republic dies

Imagine, they still want Newsom in California. He's done everything he can to ruin it. I was in California recently for business. It's an absolute toilet, literally. The crack heads and homeless manure in the streets. I thought I was in a different Country. It's like NYC, they still love Cuomo, why? Are things better under Democratic rule, If so how? I'd love to know. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

16562.jpeg

The question is - which American President?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, irish said:

The question is - which American President?

Biden, Trump, Obama, and Bush.  Congress for never instituting its proper authority.  Military generals who always swore victory was around the corner and the media who ignored a 2 decade war.  This was all so predictable and the blame for propping up a government for 20 years that couldn't last 2 weeks is systematic and widespread.  Hell, the Americans that stayed when they knew we were getting out deserve some blame also. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Biden, Trump, Obama, and Bush.  Congress for never instituting its proper authority.  Military generals who always swore victory was around the corner and the media who ignored a 2 decade war.  This was all so predictable and the blame for propping up a government for 20 years that couldn't last 2 weeks is systematic and widespread.  Hell, the Americans that stayed when they knew we were getting out deserve some blame also. 

I actually agree with you. I will disagree on your last statement. There are hundreds of American Civilian contractors who are still fulfilling their contracts. And most are Military contracts. They can't leave if they wanted to. Guys I served with are still there on Civilian Security Contracts and can't get extraction. All communications have broken down, all access to the airports are closed off, etc. It's a manure show. 

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic