[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

25 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Hell, the Americans that stayed when they knew we were getting out deserve some blame also. 

You don't pull the military before the civilians or American contractors. We should of learned from Vietnam but we didn't. Trump offered a conditional, staged pullout that was essentially ripped up by the Biden administration. Say what you want about Trump but this would not be acceptable under his command. Biden has to be held accountable. They'd demand a congressional hearing and hang Trump if this was on his dime. 

40 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

This one? 

1630332818557.png

That is hysterical. However, you do know about the deal Trumpy made to pull troops out by August 31st, right?  Good ol' Joe will surely screw up, they all do and anyone trying to do that job would. A big part of it is inheriting the problems from the last administration as well. Don't forget clorox only kills covid when we ingest it, it can't fix all of our problems though. 

Just now, irish said:

That is hysterical. However, you do know about the deal Trumpy made to pull troops out by August 31st, right?  Good ol' Joe will surely screw up, they all do and anyone trying to do that job would. A big part of it is inheriting the problems from the last administration as well. Don't forget clorox only kills covid when we ingest it, it can't fix all of our problems though. 

Please read my previous post. Trump set the date, he wasn't the architect of this pullout. The Biden administration was. 

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You don't pull the military before the civilians or American contractors. We should of learned from Vietnam but we didn't. Trump offered a conditional, staged pullout that was essentially ripped up by the Biden administration. Say what you want about Trump but this would not be acceptable under his command. Biden has to be held accountable. They'd demand a congressional hearing and hang Trump if this was on his dime. 

Still waiting and hoping for this day, which unfortunately will never come. 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Really, why? Biden just got hundreds killed. Nobody seems to care 

Not gonna go crazy here as it'll just be another point we disagree on. Obviously you're a Trumpy and I believe he was one of, if not the single worst president in our history.  Presidents can and will make mistakes but to do the deplorable things Trump did while in office makes me wonder how anyone could like the guy. But the reality is, and it happens for both sides, when you're sheep and blind to the truth, you'll make your candidate out to be chicken soup when they're chicken shizz in someone else's view... an endless argument, which is why nothing will change for the better and only get worse. 

As I stated in my last post, the blame doesn't just fall on Joe, it can be shared. However, I'm sure Joe's haters and even some in his side of the aisle would've liked a better approach out. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/all-in-or-all-out-were-bidens-options-limited-by-trumps-taliban-deal/amp_articleshow/85731305.cms

https://www.businessinsider.com/last-us-military-planes-leave-kabul-ending-us-presence-afghanistan-2021-8

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, irish said:

As I stated in my last post, the blame doesn't just fall on Joe, it can be shared. 

You're pandering. You can't give Biden a pass. He orchestrated the pullout, not Trump. You can refer to CNN all day, I'm giving you facts. Have you ever been to or served in Afghanistan? The Taliban are animals, they are going to slaughter the remaining Americans. Any way you slice it that's on Biden's time. It's Vietnam all over again but the news channels that you watch won't cover it. 

Edited by League_Champion

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

You're pandering. You can't give Biden a pass. He orchestrated the pullout, not Trump. You can refer to CNN all day, I'm giving you facts. Have you ever been to or served in Afghanistan? The Taliban are animals, they are going to slaughter the remaining Americans. Any way you slice it that's on Biden's time. It's Vietnam all over, the news channels that you watch won't cover it. 

Am I?

15 minutes ago, irish said:

Not gonna go crazy here as it'll just be another point we disagree on. Obviously you're a Trumpy and I believe he was one of, if not the single worst president in our history.  Presidents can and will make mistakes but to do the deplorable things Trump did while in office makes me wonder how anyone could like the guy. But the reality is, and it happens for both sides, when you're sheep and blind to the truth, you'll make your candidate out to be chicken soup when they're chicken shizz in someone else's view... an endless argument, which is why nothing will change for the better and only get worse. 

As I stated in my last post, the blame doesn't just fall on Joe, it can be shared. However, I'm sure Joe's haters and even some in his side of the aisle would've liked a better approach out. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/defence/all-in-or-all-out-were-bidens-options-limited-by-trumps-taliban-deal/amp_articleshow/85731305.cms

https://www.businessinsider.com/last-us-military-planes-leave-kabul-ending-us-presence-afghanistan-2021-8

I hope you hated Trump when he was taking staged photos while using forces to control his own people, or causing the insurrection on January 6th or downplaying covid.  We can bash Joe and he deserves it and will deserve it again. However, I just wish all people could be honest and rightfully criticize their own when justified. 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The Biden administration admitted that they knew the Afghan Government would fall to the Taliban, so does this make sense or is it beyond you're scope?

9.png

The same result as when you're the president and ask your followers to attack their own Capitol to prevent the democratic process of confirming the electoral process, resulting in the deaths of your own people and destruction of one of the most important buildings and symbols of democracy and freedom... nothing?

Edited by irish
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Biden, Trump, Obama, and Bush.  Congress for never instituting its proper authority.  Military generals who always swore victory was around the corner and the media who ignored a 2 decade war.  This was all so predictable and the blame for propping up a government for 20 years that couldn't last 2 weeks is systematic and widespread.  Hell, the Americans that stayed when they knew we were getting out deserve some blame also. 

You should know already that common sense has no place here. Why anyone would disagree with this and continue to point fingers at the other side is beyond me, but that's the world we live in. 

• Thanks 2

In July, Biden said that it would be "highly unlikely" for the Taliban to take over the country after the U.S. pulled out

"So the question now is, where do they go from here?" Biden said at a press conference last month. "The jury is still out, but the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely".

1629726892348.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

In July, Biden said that it would be "highly unlikely" for the Taliban to take over the country after the U.S. pulled out

"So the question now is, where do they go from here?" Biden said at a press conference last month. "The jury is still out, but the likelihood there’s going to be the Taliban overrunning everything and owning the whole country is highly unlikely".

1629726892348.png

Just a reminder that it was trump's deal that forced him to pull the troops out , 

17 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Just a reminder, Trump wasn't the architect of the pullout. He set the date. 

So of course being a Trump fan you're certain he would have handled it better, and not drawn us back into 20 years more of war. Because he handled every other crisis that came up so well. You know like the fake virus, and such. Don't forget how he acted when he somehow lost the election, which seemed impossible because thousands flocked to his rallies. 

43 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Just a reminder, Trump wasn't the architect of the pullout. He set the date. 

In my almost 20 years of project management the due date sets the schedule and the processes.   Working the other way leads to a decade long relationship 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

20 years more of war. Because he handled every other crisis that came up so well. You know like the fake virus, and such. Don't forget how he acted when he somehow lost the election, which seemed impossible because thousands flocked to his rallies. 

Wait, wasn't Joe Biden Vice President for 8 years of that war?? Why didn't he and the Golden Child end it then? How long are you going to hold onto blaming Trump for everything?? It's absolutely pathetic. 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Wait, wasn't Joe Biden Vice President for 8 years of that war?? Why didn't he and the Golden Child end it then? How long are you going to hold onto blaming Trump for everything?? It's absolutely pathetic. 

How long are you going to keep crying that a black man was elected president? Yes you and your group are pathetic, from any angle. 

Have you ever held Trump accountable for anything, or did you cheer him on at every step including his rally before the insurrection on 1/6/21?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

How long are you going to keep crying that a black man was elected president? Yes you and your group are pathetic, from any angle. 

Have you ever held Trump accountable for anything, or did you cheer him on at every step including his rally before the insurrection on 1/6/21?

Haha, change the narrative when you know you're wrong. Typical lib bullmanure, it's always someone else's fault. Biden F'd up, it's no dam secret. Why can't you criticize the Man? This proves my point, the Libs always need a Boogeyman to blame for their shizz. Be a Man someday Kid. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I blame Trump for the vaccine

As usual you make no sense. Trump really had nothing to do with the vaccine. It would have been developed and available at the same time regardless of his "Warp Speed" bit which was just an attempt to take credit for it and help him get re-elected. You're just another brain dead Trumpie. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, change the narrative when you know you're wrong. Typical lib bullmanure, it's always someone else's fault. Biden F'd up, it's no dam secret. Why can't you criticize the Man? This proves my point, the Libs always need a Boogeyman to blame for their shizz. Be a Man someday Kid. 

Right because Trump lovers and GQP folks never deflect and change the subject. "Border crisis" is all I hear every time COVID is mentioned, like its something that Biden created and wasn't a mess when Trump was in charge. Go back to your FAKE NEWS. 

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

You are a cartoon.

Obama and Biden deserve blame. They deserve plenty.  

You are only upset that people won't just blame Biden.  

Facts show that Trump had from April of 2020 after they met with the Taliban to start prepping for his mandated withdrawal and yet nothing concrete happened with regard to bringing in Afghans that helped the US.  Trump failed, he failed big time. 

The withdrawal date after the election, was there for a reason. 

You aren't a Libertarian.  Everyone here can see that.  

You're a Trump do-boy. 

2 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

You are a cartoon.

Obama and Biden deserve blame. They deserve plenty.  

You are only upset that people won't just blame Biden.  

Facts show that Trump had from April of 2020 after they met with the Taliban to start prepping for his mandated withdrawal and yet nothing concrete happened with regard to bringing in Afghans that helped the US.  Trump failed, he failed big time. 

The withdrawal date after the election, was there for a reason. 

You aren't a Libertarian.  Everyone here can see that.  

You're a Trump do-boy. 

Stop being a little bitch. Why didn't your Boy Biden end the war when he was in office? Hell, he had 8 years to do so. You voted for this load? Why, because Trump was mean?? You're a hypocrite who can't think for himself. You can't see how things are getting worse?

tenor-1.gif

Trump was asked how he would have handled the pullout " we should have hit that country years ago"  what?  Like when he was president he should have done something.  

Honestly does he realize that he had been the president and just said that he should have done something. 

Maybe trump releasing 5000 terrorists had something to do with the attempt to withdrawal (maybe they should have been released after Americans were out and safe)

• Like 2

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic