[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IT'S OVER - JOE BIDEN IS PRESIDENT ELECT!!

irish

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

1 1 ddassdasdasds-800.jpg

Didn't trump ask several governors the same thing, what double standards you have 

"Find me the votes..."

If nothing happened with trump why should we care about what Biden did.   Just asking because the bar seems very low for trump's actions. Yet I'm supposed to be upset about something now.  Nahh.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, millworkguy said:

Didn't trump ask several governors the same thing, what double standards you have 

"Find me the votes..."

If nothing happened with trump why should we care about what Biden did.   Just asking because the bar seems very low for trump's actions. Yet I'm supposed to be upset about something now.  Nahh.

Trump's not in office, let it go. This about now, today's President and his doings. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Trump's not in office, let it go. This about now, today's President and his doings. 

This is exactly what's wrong and what Trumpy hoped for. How can we just let it go?!  And yet you want Biden crucified (held accountable), but when it comes to your boy Trump, just let it go?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, millworkguy said:

So yesterday's criminal activity doesn't matter anymore, where does that happen in the u.s.a?

He's just one of blind sheep who are willing to follow and not hold Trump accountable for anything but will jump all over the new guy. No equity in that.  This is why politics is so dangerous to talk about and degrades into name calling and nastiness. Reminds me of the folks from the Jordan Klepper interviews. See if you can find LC -

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Thing is, LC is not a fan of Trump.

That's why he keeps dodging Trump questions and focusing on current potus... Because he's not spending time and effort defending Trump because he doesn't care about Trump

Correct, I'm not a huge Trump fan but if you think things will be better under Biden you're crazy. 8 years with Obama and he didn't do crap. Look at all of the issues under Biden already. Things are a mess, how can anyone deny that? 

• Like 1

I've never said you were a fan, all I've pointed out is that things (imo) were really bad under the last guy,  expectations and respect for the office have been falling for years. 

But posting (when nobody was asking) what the former press secretary says about the new guys efforts , is de facto support of the post and the political party that those sentiments represent. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Thing is, LC is not a fan of Trump.

That's why he keeps dodging Trump questions and focusing on current potus... Because he's not spending time and effort defending Trump because he doesn't care about Trump

LOL...are you serious with this lap dog stuff?

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 11:35 AM, League_Champion said:

Correct, I'm not a huge Trump fan but if you think things will be better under Biden you're crazy. 8 years with Obama and he didn't do crap. Look at all of the issues under Biden already. Things are a mess, how can anyone deny that? 

So you're just a mild Trump fan.  Only half your head is buried up his ass. 

Obama did nothing in 8 year, OK sure. Nothing you liked. What did Trump do in 4 years? Overturn stuff Obama did, and even that he failed at (where is that replacement for ACA?). 

Look at what issues under Biden, which issues were not issues before? Crisis at the border, pretty much identical during Trump. What policies did Biden change? What happened to Trump's glorious wall that Mexico was going to pay for?  Inflation? Yes that was going to happen as the economy got moving again and demand increased while some supplies are still very low. Would that have been different under Trump? Why?

Just admit it, you hate all Democrats and Liberals and will defend the actions of every member of the GOP, no matter what they do. You just love to bash Biden while you were silent for 4 years of Trump, and probably all 3 terms of the Bushes, but of course hated Obama and Clinton. 

And of course you post a bunch of childish cartoons bashing Democrats, and that is supposed to make you somebody that isn't biased and a Trump lover. 

What a crock. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

So you're just a mild Trump fan.  Only half your head is buried up his ass. 

Obama did nothing in 8 year, OK sure. Nothing you liked. What did Trump do in 4 years? Overturn stuff Obama did, and even that he failed at (where is that replacement for ACA?). 

Look at what issues under Biden, which issues were not issues before? Crisis at the border, pretty much identical during Trump. What policies did Biden change? What happened to Trump's glorious wall that Mexico was going to pay for?  Inflation? Yes that was going to happen as the economy got moving again and demand increased while some supplies are still very low. Would that have been different under Trump? Why?

Just admit it, you hate all Democrats and Liberals and will defend the actions of every member of the GOP, no matter what they do. You just love to bash Biden while you were silent for 4 years of Trump, and probably all 3 terms of the Bushes, but of course hated Obama and Clinton. 

And of course you post a bunch of childish cartoons bashing Democrats, and that is supposed to make you somebody that isn't biased and a Trump lover. 

What a crock. 

FB_IMG_1624496860654.jpg

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unlocked this topic