[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 Chat

Shaft

now that carolina is saying that CMC and Davis will split time to keep each other fresh...

what do Davis owners do?  Leave him on bench or risk putting him in?  Of course that all depends on options... but is there a decentchance of 111-12 points from Davis?

24 minutes ago, Dcat said:

now that carolina is saying that CMC and Davis will split time to keep each other fresh...

what do Davis owners do?  Leave him on bench or risk putting him in?  Of course that all depends on options... but is there a decentchance of 111-12 points from Davis?

If you don't have a better option you start him. I'm expecting a 60-40 split in favor of CMC.

11 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Josh Allen looks like the best qb of all time today

Yeah... I see how much Jamaal Adams is helping that Seattle secondary.  I guess Allen would have 5 TDs already if Jamaal Adams wasn't in, amirite?  

WOnderful use of two consecutive 1st rounders to get him.  Plus now Seattle will have to cough up about $25 million to keep him beyond this season.  

Just now, Cleanface said:

Is ARob hurt??  Srs question.  1 for 4 in 1st half. 

glad to see Jonathan Taylor doing ok.  Got a TD, but did fumble.  Last week I’ll need him at RB2 w MSanders coming back.  

No - the Bears offense just sucks.  The line is horrible, they playcalling is a joke, and Foles sucks.