[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyler Lockett Worries?

James M

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would certainly try but you're not fooling anyone. They see what we see. What are your needs? 

Needs are TE and RB.

I have Jared Cook and Gesicki. Rb are Conner Melvin Gordon Zack Moss and McKissic with Ekeler on IR.

I do have the WR depth but I want to be patient with Lockett if possible.

2 minutes ago, TheGingaNinja said:

He will have better weeks, but he has become a boom-or-bust guy. It just depends on what you can get.

It probably makes more sense to hold right now. If he has a big week next week and you still want to move him, that would be the time to do it.

I feel the same that he is a boom or bust guy and a must start because of that. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Sheets said:

First 3 weeks good.. last 6 weeks he had 1 good week .. sooo more bust than boom ..it dnt matter he #5 cuz most his points came in 2 games.. u want a guy thats gettin less than 10pts per game and every once in awhile blows up or u want consistent? 

You're right. throw out the trash.

8 minutes ago, Sheets said:

First 3 weeks good.. last 6 weeks he had 1 good week .. sooo more bust than boom ..it dnt matter he #5 cuz most his points came in 2 games.. u want a guy thats gettin less than 10pts per game and every once in awhile blows up or u want consistent? 

it depends ... consistent what? Consistent 5 points a game? No thanks I’ll stick with Lockett.