[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyler Lockett Worries?

James M

1 hour ago, Sheets said:

First 3 weeks good.. last 6 weeks he had 1 good week .. sooo more bust than boom ..it dnt matter he #5 cuz most his points came in 2 games.. u want a guy thats gettin less than 10pts per game and every once in awhile blows up or u want consistent? 

You would rather have the #10 wr to this point in the season or the #5 wr?  

21 minutes ago, Sheets said:

Hopkins is 6.. Robinson is 8 .. allen is 7 ..mclaurin is 12 .. would u rather have lockett over them.. jus cuz he number 5 cuz 1 huge week doesnt make him consistent or worth holding onto

Yes. I would.  Points are points and since the tie breaker for teams with the same record is usually points scored,  gice me the guy with the most overall points

9 hours ago, Sheets said:

Hopkins is 6.. Robinson is 8 .. allen is 7 ..mclaurin is 12 .. would u rather have lockett over them.. jus cuz he number 5 cuz 1 huge week doesnt make him consistent or worth holding onto

I would take all of those guys over Lockett and not even have to think about it

11 hours ago, Sheets said:

All u saying is u rather hold onto a guy n have hope he scores more than 10 pts than get a guy scoring atleast 18 every week 

In this case I'm saying give me the guy in the passing first offense who has shown he can have monster weeks and other weeks he will have slow weeks when he is doubled and they leave Metcalf one on one.  Its pick your poison.  The way Metcalf has been playing he is bound to get more safety attention and lockett should have better days ahead.  He is more boom and bust that those guys but dhop has had 2 good games and 3 bad games in his last 5.  Its not too different than lockett