[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man....

TheGingaNinja

10 team ppr league

Let me preface this by saying this league is idiotic. Some bozo managed to trade for Mccaffrey, Cook, AND Kamara. I picked up Nick Chubb off the waiver wire last week :blink: so yeah.

I play said bozo this week and he’s 4-5. I’m 7-2. He just offered me Mccaffrey for Chubb and Boyd. Essentially, if I accept the trade, I’m definitely losing to him this week with my byes and everything. But I could get Mccaffrey....

My team:

QB: Rodgers, Stafford

RB: Zeke, Mixon, Chubb, Swift, Gibson, Mostert

WR: Julio, Thomas, Boyd, AB, Kirk

TE: Kelce, Hockenson

I honestly don’t know. This is such a strange position to be in. I guess I don’t have the best depth at WR, so that’s a negative. Obviously Mccaffrey is Mccaffrey. I am stacked at RB though. Is this really a decline?

What do you care about, 1 win? Or the ROS?

That determines if you accept this trade. Remember, any given week you're not guaranteed to lose. You can win with bums against an all-star team.

But now that's based on what you think.

Me? I would not do that trade. You have good enough RBs and with Boyd you, you'll have less WR depth. Boyd is top 12.