[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brees has multiple rib fractures and collapsed lung

rajncajn

Just updated...

Well (the really bad word) :(

Speculation right now is a couple of weeks with Winston to rest & heal. I'm guessing if there's cartilage damage it will be a bi

Edited by rajncajn

Just updated. Multiple rib fractures and a collapsed lung. Played like a warrior after that hit too. Ran the 2 minute offense consisting of 5 pass plays & capped it off with a TD pass to Kamara.

Edited by rajncajn

5 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Just updated. Multiple rib fractures and a collapsed lung. Played like a warrior after that hit too. Ran the 2 minute offense consisting of 5 pass plays & capped it off with a TD pass to Kamara.

That couldn't have felt good. Ouch. Really wasn't a dirty hit either it was just a huge man tackling him. If they want to preserve the quarterbacks they might have to go to two hand touch. Light sarcasm....

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

That couldn't have felt good. Ouch. Really wasn't a dirty hit either it was just a huge man tackling him. If they want to preserve the quarterbacks they might have to go to two hand touch. Light sarcasm....

I actually think it was the flak jacket that he was wearing that helped cause the injury. I think maybe he got his arm caught under him and it was right on the edge of the jacket. Agree on the hit too. That really shouldn't have been a penalty, but the refs were a bit flag happy in that game.