Sign in to follow this  
mariguas

Mixon offer

I am 7-3 sitting in 2nd place, just got a trade offer, I give up Jefferson and receive Mixon and G Bernard, does it makes my team better? My team is in my signature.

Mixon is good but Jefferson is starting to be an every week starter.  He put up over 100 yards vs. Bears secondary...if he can push the Bears around, he can be productive vs, any team.  That's not enough for me to give up Jefferson

I mean, Jefferson is probably your third best WR (I would consider AJ Brown better for fantasy purposes, as Minny is such a run heavy offense). I would rather upgrade my 2nd RB spot with Mixon, but that's just my opinion.

My team:

Murray

Drake, Gibson (Montgomery,  Booker)

Tyreek Hill, Jefferson (Lazard, J Brown)

Flex AJ Brown

Andrews

Vikes
Az kicker

I didn’t take the offer and he had another taker, but now I got an offer his Gurley for my Jefferson, this should work for my team don’t you think so? Although as last year’s owner of Gurley I am worried of his fragility....what do you guys think of this move then?

I didn’t take the offer and he had another taker, but now I got an offer his Gurley for my Jefferson, this should work for my team don’t you think so? Although as last year’s owner of Gurley I am worried of his fragility....what do you guys think of this move then?

bump

23 hours ago, mariguas said:

bump

I would have rather had Mixon instead of Gurley for the playoffs.  I think Mixon first eligible game back is against Dallas...  With Burrows out, Mixon should get a lot of use.  Gurley is completely TD dependent.   

On 11/18/2020 at 6:31 PM, League_Champion said:

I wouldn't. It seems like your just moving resources. You're upgrading one position and weakening yourself at another. It doesn't make you better. 

I agree his advice is usually sound.

Please reply to my trade question

Thanks