Sign in to follow this  
Brennan1978

Flex Help. Must win

Pitt has a lot of mouths to feed. Thielen has nice matchup but he’s not getting a lot of volume, Anderson’s numbers have dipped recently. Harris has great matchup but still hard to fully trust 

I would say that it would go Claypool and then Thielen.  The over/under for Pitt vs. jax is 46 with Pitt being 8 pt. favorites.  Viking vs. Dallas over/under is 47.5 with Vikings being 7 pt favorites but I think Pitt is going to be forced into more throwing situations.

37 minutes ago, mak20 said:

I would say that it would go Claypool and then Thielen.  The over/under for Pitt vs. jax is 46 with Pitt being 8 pt. favorites.  Viking vs. Dallas over/under is 47.5 with Vikings being 7 pt favorites but I think Pitt is going to be forced into more throwing situations.

I agree. Right now I have Chubb and Claypool and I think I’m gonna leave it that way. 

9 hours ago, Beer makes me hoppy said:

All are a gamble for the reason you mention but I would go Harris.

I had Harris in instead of Claypool. My concern with him is that Newton and Burkhead are the ones who end up getting in the end zone when they get down to goal line. But he was my original choice 

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

I'd go Thielen. He should shred that Dallas defense. 

He should. If the Cowboys can keep it competitive then I really like Thielen but if they can’t then the Vikes will just run Cook into the ground 

57 minutes ago, Brennan1978 said:

He should. If the Cowboys can keep it competitive then I really like Thielen but if they can’t then the Vikes will just run Cook into the ground 

I'm thinking the opposite. If the Vikings are blowing up the Cowboys they'll limit Cook's carries. I think the last thing they want to do is run him into the ground, especially with his injury history. 

11 hours ago, Brennan1978 said:

Bridgewater is out I think so Anderson isn’t as great an option so it’s Claypool, Thielen, or Harris? 

Ill say it again....Thielen.  2 bad defenses and a lotnof points in that game 

11 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

Ill say it again....Thielen.  2 bad defenses and a lotnof points in that game 

Lol thanks. I have him in there now