[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Adams Value

Huntman27

2 QB PPR league

What 2 for 1 trade would get me D. Adams? Or should I just stay put? His starting running backs are Hines and Harris so he doesn’t have very good RB. My team

QB: Tannehill, Murray, Tua

RB: Jacobs, Sanders, Swift, Gibson, CEH, Conner

WR: Hopkins, M. Thomas, Crowder, A Robinson, DJ Chark

TE: Andrews

Depends on how desperate he is. You'd have to replace Adams with at least Arob and couple him with any of your backs starting on the low end but not sure that would be enough. If it gets to the point that your including Hopkins or Thomas in the trade ( even though I'm not sure of Thomas value with Brees out) then I would stay put. Your team looks pretty good to me. 

Well I dropped my defense to pick up Gibson because he was on waiver somehow hoping to do a 2 for 1 trade this week and it hasn’t got done. Think a package like A rob and CEH would get me someone like hill, Adams, or a top QB or RB? I would love to get Kelce but owner won’t give him up. If I can’t get any trade done who do I drop?