Sign in to follow this  
T.O.'s

No Qb in Leauge. Reached Add-drop Limit

Hey all.

I'm in a 12 man full point PPR league. The league has a LIMIT of 25 add-drops during the season.

My roster has Joe Burrow, Jamis Winston, and Drew Brees in the IR  Slot.

Burrow looks to be done for the season, and Winston doesn't start.

So the question is; Should my league allow me  to add a QB to fill out my team for the rest of the season?

3 minutes ago, T.O.'s said:

Hey all.

I'm in a 12 man full point PPR league. The league has a LIMIT of 25 add-drops during the season.

So the question is; Should my league allow me  to add a QB to fill out my team for the rest of the season?

Not if you're over the limit. That's the rule 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, T.O.'s said:

Hey all.

Nope.  

Wow, 25 that sucks. I usually make 60+ every season. I agree rules are rules. Winston is your only hope.

I totally understand. It's been a crazy year with all of the injuries but this is why you cuff backs and use the wire wisely. And don't draft kickers/defenses until the last 2 rounds, depth is everything. 

It hurts, but it is what it is.  With the covid issues this year, the league should have agreed to change the settings at the beginning of the year to allow more transactions.   Probably too late now.  Try next year before the draft to bump that number up.  Wouldn't hurt to ask the league if they will make an exception and add one more transaction to everyone, maybe they'll have Pitt, but most likely you will be awaiting Brees return,  hopefully you ate in first place and can afford to drop a couple games.