LordOpie

I love the nfc east

I hope the division is won by a 10 loss team :lol:

I'm rooting for Alex Smith. Great come back story for a good dude

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I hope the division is won by a 10 loss team :lol:

I'm rooting for Alex Smith. Great come back story for a good dude

It very well may happen. It's such a disgrace. I think Dallas with a healthy Dalton wins it now. 

1 hour ago, Talbot902 said:

Being an eagles fan myself, wentz is not the answer

Wow! Quite the statement. Why?

That division has been primed for a New England-type team who will dominate the division year in & year out for a long time. But instead of stepping up and becoming that team, they're all fighting to be the Jets. I really hate the Cowboys, but honestly, it's tragic that such a storied division has sunk so low.

Edited by rajncajn

If you use the ESPN playoff machine and have remaining games decided by winning percentage, the Eagles win the NFC least with a 5-10-1 record, I think a 7 or fewer wins team winning that division is pretty likely, nobody has won more than 3, and they've got 6 games left. Which of those teams is going 4-2 or better?

Its even worse when you look around the league and see quite a few teams doing well, and the potential for 1-2 10 win teams to miss the playoffs in the AFC (a glut of 6-7 win teams). 

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

the Eagles win the NFC least with a 5-10-1 record, I think a 7 or fewer wins team winning that division is pretty likely, nobody has won more than 3, and they've got 6 games left. Which of those teams is going 4-2 or better?

The Eagles upcoming schedule gets brutal. I think Dallas can still pull the nose up and win the division with 6 or 7 wins. 

The winner of this division will likely be 6-10 and Dallas is in the driver's seat to do so with the easiest remaining schedule. However, the G-men and Danny Boy are playing better, although it was against the Eagles last week. And Washington is super solid up front, has a reliable running game and Alex Smith can play safe ball. I never would've thought entering this season that I'd find myself ranking the Eagles last in the division. 

At least the whole division is still alive!!!   I think it comes down to the last game of the season: Giants vs Dallas.  Winner takes the title.   6-10 record.

58 minutes ago, Wpob said:

At least the whole division is still alive!!!   I think it comes down to the last game of the season: Giants vs Dallas.  Winner takes the title.   6-10 record.

I agree. I still think Dallas with a healthy Dalton is the solid favorite. They just have so many weapons. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. I still think Dallas with a healthy Dalton is the solid favorite. They just have so many weapons. 

Agreed and beating the Vikings wasn't a win that I expected. 

Just now, irish said:

Agreed and beating the Vikings wasn't a win that I expected. 

Yeah, that was a nice win for The Boys. They're in the driver's seat now for sure. 

On 11/24/2020 at 7:23 AM, League_Champion said:

Yeah, that was a nice win for The Boys. They're in the driver's seat now for sure. 

Ok, maybe not. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Ok, maybe not. 

Incredible, Cowboys get destroyed by the Deadskins twice now. It's literally anyone's to win, except the Cowboys. The 2 (Giants and Washington) least likely to win this division to start the year are probably the favorites now. 

3 minutes ago, irish said:

Incredible, Cowboys get destroyed by the Deadskins twice now. It's literally anyone's to win, except the Cowboys. The 2 (Giants and Washington) least likely to win this division to start the year are probably the favorites now. 

I've been watching the NFC East my entire life and can't remember anything this bad. It really is comical, someone is actually going to win this division!