Sign in to follow this  
Onesickfx

Worth Holding on to Taysom?

Currently have and used Taysom Hill this week.

ESPN is dropping TE label. I already have Aaron Rodgers as my QB, but I don’t have any other QB rostered in my lineup. Is it worth holding on to him? Is he the next Patrick Mahomes or Kyler Murray? 

I have and used him as well over Tannehill and I'm gonna hang on to him unless they name Winston the starter. If you have room for him keep him but don't pass up a good WW pick up that could help at another position to keep him 

9 hours ago, Onesickfx said:

s he the next Patrick Mahomes or Kyler Murray? 

Hardly. Unless he holds a TE designation there's much better options. 

Just now, Onesickfx said:

I dropped him this morning. Needed to make room for Montgomery on roster. I had him in IR spot.

I pretty much did the same thing. At least we got 1 week out of him as TE. That put me over the top. 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I pretty much did the same thing. At least we got 1 week out of him as TE. That put me over the top. 

Yes sir. I’m angry at myself. I left R. Woods and Dj Moore on bench and they scored more points the Taysom. 

He will get better guys. He isn't used to playing a full game script and reading defensive coverages as much as Brees. If you look at it all he was starting to hit his stride during second half. He will continue that momentum in the next few games. I see him destroying defense coming up. As he was starting to get comfortable with his throws he was bombing those balls down field. He would of had more points if they didnt call that big Sanders TD back.