[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Postpones Steelers vs. Ravens Thanksgiving Night Game

League_Champion

We are in the middle of a pandemic and some of the Steeler's should have "Karen" stitched over their number on their uni's.  

NFL: "The decision was made out of an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of players, coaches and game day personnel and in the consultation with medical experts," the NFL said in a press release.

JuJu: "First the NFL takes away our bye week because another team can’t get their Covid situation together, now they take away our Thanksgiving primetime game for the same reason. Smh."   

Claypool: "What a joke...."

waaaa, waaaa, waaaa,

selfish much?  Grow up little boys. 

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Not really. My wife and kids are disappointed we won't see family. My wife did sous vide or turkey the last 24 hours and is now roasting the skin.

My kids and i took our dogs fit a long walk which is nice.

I'm grateful for all i have.

My wife's sister's family, parents,and granddad are quarantining for two weeks then testing to spend Christmas together. I'm lucky i have a job so we can't quarantine. Which is too bad as i like my mother in law

Happy Thanksgiving Brother, enjoy the Family!! 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

ESPN reporting as of this afternoon the game is moved to Tuesday.  

Will yahoo fantasy still count this as week 12?

Should

Dallas / Baltimore Week 13 now on Monday night.  I am not sure why they didn't just move this one to Sunday and why they wanted Monday.

Pitt stays on Sunday.

For most of you this is still regular season but for me in FFPC week 12 and 13 are playoffs and RTS week 13 is playoffs.

Everyone here had to know that the NFL was not going to let that game go on 

without Jackson. So as soon as his name was mentioned the game was slated

to be played when he was ready to play. So if he is still positive when the game

is to go on the NFL will delay it again. Bet on it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

This is getting messy

Yup, but before the season ever began we all knew it would be. Hell, I'm surprised that it got this far. 

Edited by irish

4 hours ago, skylive5 said:

to be played when he was ready to play. So if he is still positive when the game

You do realize Lamar is out for a minimum of 10 days right ?  If you have covid you are required to test negative for 10 straight days before being able to return.

Lamar is not playing week 12.

4 hours ago, Big John said:

The next delay will cause a week 18 game

Or the game may not happen at all if not on Tuesday.  They could let each team just play 15 games.  If they do a week 18 game that will screw up the playoff schedule the byes and so forth.  Hopefully we have seen the last of the outbreak and they can play on Tuesday many people have a lot riding on that game in fantasy.

39 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

You do realize Lamar is out for a minimum of 10 days right ?  If you have covid you are required to test negative for 10 straight days before being able to return.

Lamar is not playing week 12.

Ahh... forgot about the 10 day minimum. The NFL will find a way to ensure this game is not 

played without Jackson. I am sure of it.

49 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

Or the game may not happen at all if not on Tuesday.  They could let each team just play 15 games.  If they do a week 18 game that will screw up the playoff schedule the byes and so forth.  Hopefully we have seen the last of the outbreak and they can play on Tuesday many people have a lot riding on that game in fantasy.

The players would object to this since they won't get paid.

5 hours ago, skylive5 said:

10 day minimum for Jackson. That's the rule. 

On 11/27/2020 at 10:34 PM, skylive5 said:

Ahh... forgot about the 10 day minimum. The NFL will find a way to ensure this game is not 

played without Jackson. I am sure of it.

You're sure of your opinion, that's all. I'd actually bet against the upcoming PIT-BAL game including Lamar.