[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Washington vs Cowboys (Thanksgiving Day)

League_Champion

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

The injuries are piling up for Dallas 

That's making a difference, especially, along the O- line. 

Get the pick and I was screaming score because the offense won't!!  And of course, they didn't. 

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

They went backwards

Looking forward to the high pick that we can screw up!

• Haha 1

Go boyZ!! 😂 love it!! I had fuller Gibson and cooper for my turkey day lineup in my 500 dollar big money league and basically locked up #1 seed on Thursday! I have 90 points and got to watch it while eating all day and watching the good guy Alex smith manage(Destroy the Boyz) .. good times Gobble Gobble!!

54 minutes ago, irish said:

Looking forward to the high pick that we can screw up!

The Bears screwed up the second overall pick in the 2017 draft, passing on Mahomes and Watson and picking Trubisky.

Can J.J. do worse?

42 minutes ago, loaf said:

This week Gibson goes off for 34 points. Just as I was riding a 5 game win streak to get to 6-5 and am now playing the 7-4 team. Who started Gibson. FML

Averaging 20 points over the last two weeks I would hope you expected him started against you... maybe just didn’t expect close to a 40 burger in his lineup?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Players don't like McCarthy one bit.  I wonder of he gets canned.  How many years is that contract?

Yeah, Jerrah ain't gonna put up with that shizz. Even with the injuries there's no reason they should suck this bad. They are still loaded in key positions and the NFC East is an absolute joke. 

21 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Averaging 20 points over the last two weeks I would hope you expected him started against you... maybe just didn’t expect close to a 40 burger in his lineup?

I fully knew he was starting him, as was I in another league. But the 34 was a surprise. He also started Elliot so those two combined for what they probably should've..