Sign in to follow this  
Rbrown

Lamar-less Ravens... Andrews or Goedert

With Lamar out with Covid, does this lower Andrews projections/startability with RG3 at QB? And, worse case scenario, if HE gets hurt during the game? Steelers D is already darn good. On the flip side, RG3 is/may be a better passer than Lamar and Andrews is the primary target?

Geodert is maybe a safer play, but not sure if Ertz being back will eat split targets?

Thanks to our scoring settings, I'm up 64-30 after yesterdays games (41/Gibson & 32/WFTdefense vs 28/Amari & 2/Zeke), so I have a little bit of a cushion... but, you never know...?

A win locks me into playoffs and I'd love to go into week 13 without the stress of a MUST WIN situation.

ps... part of me hopes the NFL will cancel/postpone the Bal/PItt game so the decision is made for me. lol

59 minutes ago, Rbrown said:

... On the flip side, RG3 is/may be a better passer than Lamar and Andrews is the primary target?

ps... part of me hopes the NFL will cancel/postpone the Bal/PItt game so the decision is made for me. lol

Andrews is a target either way, perhaps now moreso.  Thats my novice opinion.  

I am must win next 3 weeks to have a shot.  I plan to start Andrews if the game goes on. 

I am loaded with ravens and Steelers.  Clearly a mistake.   If the game is pushed, this week is scrapped and I am done unless all stars align.