[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Trade Advice

hayduke2005

Zeke effed me last night and cost me two trades I had set up - both other owners spooked.

one owner amended his offer to Tyler lockett and Ronald Jones for james Conner and diontae johnson

leaves me a bit thin with some questions around mostert - is have Zeke, mostert, and then Ronald Jones to go with Aaron Jones.  Losing diontae hurts a bit too would have lockett to go with davante adams and Higgins and AB 

thoughts?

Anyone?

I give James Conner and Diontae Jonson

I get Tyler Lockett / Ronald Jones

This owner has James Robinson also and before last night it was Zeke and Conner for Lockett and JRob.  Ideas on getting JRob back in the deal?

My existing roster:

QB - Wilson

RB - Aaron Jones, Mostert, Zeke, Conner, Zack Moss and Jamaal Williams

WR - Davante Adams, Tee Higgins, Diontae and AB

TE - Waller

You are right @Yoyo, couldn't decide between the two amazing as it turns out offers and thought - apparently incorrectly - that zeke might be zeke-ish again...had he not taken a fat manure and not just laid an egg i bet the trade still goes through.  hard to lose conner now with such indecision about he and zeke and with only mostert as a fallback...

yeah perhaps @Montana is da Man, hindsite being what it is i do wish i'd pulled the trigger but is what it is and still positioned quite well thanks with the roster i do have.  question now is should i grab lockett / rojo for diontae and conner and if it makes sense given zeke's ineptitude against a tough washington d thursday...that was the question.

any thoughts on package to get j rob from him?  diontae, conner and maybe bryan hill or higgins/AB? 

17 hours ago, hayduke2005 said:

Zeke effed me last night and cost me two trades I had set up - both other owners spooked.

one owner amended his offer to Tyler lockett and Ronald Jones for james Conner and diontae johnson

leaves me a bit thin with some questions around mostert - is have Zeke, mostert, and then Ronald Jones to go with Aaron Jones.  Losing diontae hurts a bit too would have lockett to go with davante adams and Higgins and AB 

thoughts?

I was lucky to trade s Zeke straight up for Lockett before the game. Zeke’s matchups the rest of the year aren’t good. Just to let you know that I didn’t weaken my RB’s I have A Jones Cook Moss and Gaskin

i think you should stay put

Edited by RMS@1

thinking i might be able to get keenan allen and melvin gordon for james conner and diontae johnson as that owner wanted him before thurdays game - he is also 8-3 and needs a rb - i'm hesitant as I will likely face him in the playoffs.  also thinking I might be able to pry michaël thomas from the 4-7 owner.  lastly I still have the offer in to me from 3-8 owner looking for me to give conner and diontae to get lockett and rojo - i'd like james robinson but not sure he'll bite on that.

Rojo seems a significant drop at rb and it all depends on mostert's health.  If he comes back healthy and like beginning of the year i'd run with he and Jones at RB and Lockett and Davante Adams at WR leaving bryan hill, jamaal williams, Zeke, AB and tee higgins on my bench for the playoff run...thoughts? 

Stand pat or make an attempt at a move?

Edited by Hayduke

2 hours ago, Hayduke said:

thinking i might be able to get keenan allen and melvin gordon for james conner and diontae johnson as that owner wanted him before thurdays game - he is also 8-3 and needs a rb - i'm hesitant as I will likely face him in the playoffs.  also thinking I might be able to pry michaël thomas from the 4-7 owner.  lastly I still have the offer in to me from 3-8 owner looking for me to give conner and diontae to get lockett and rojo - i'd like james robinson but not sure he'll bite on that.

Rojo seems a significant drop at rb and it all depends on mostert's health.  If he comes back healthy and like beginning of the year i'd run with he and Jones at RB and Lockett and Davante Adams at WR leaving bryan hill, jamaal williams, Zeke, AB and tee higgins on my bench for the playoff run...thoughts? 

Stand pat or make an attempt at a move?

Id keep the steelers