[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Broncos just ran out of QBs before the game ever started

DMD

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

The NFL just keeps the money machine rolling. Good thing they aren't a small business or they'd be shut down by now and locking the doors. 

The NFL has the capability to test anyone in the league on a moments notice, get expedited turn around time on results, and immediately quarantine needed employees.

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

The NFL has the capability to test anyone in the league on a moments notice, get expedited turn around time on results, and immediately quarantine needed employees.

As does everyone else in America. But at one point do you you shut it down for the safety of your players/employees? I guess my question is how bad would it have to get? Are we close?? 

44 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I get rapid tested weekly and it's available here for anyone else that wants it. I'm not sure where you're from but that's how it is here. 

I live in reality where work place protocols and testing are largely based upon how your given employer spends and utilizes resources on it. 

9 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I wonder if the nfl is going forward with this game is the fact the denver Broncos didn't force their QBs to wear a mask in their meetings, they didn't bother to enforce the rules, and see it as being brought upon themselves. 

I think you are dead on with this.  Its punitive, and a part of me thinks rightly so.  Still plenty of season left.  Follow protocols or stay home and watch on TV.  

9 hours ago, purplemonster said:

As ridiculous for the Broncos as this is it sounds kind of awesome. How often do you get to see that 

Agree 100%

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

I was wondering how sports books would handle it. I guess not taking any bets makes the most sense. Will bets already placed still count?

When the lines opened up earlier in the week, I put multiple big (for me) bets on Pittsburgh -4.  Did so on DK and on MGM.  

DK canceled all the bets and refunded me  :(

BetMGM still has them up (game date is still listed as 11/26).  I wish  Icould increase that bet now.  The game is not up there to bet on anymore.