DMD

Broncos just ran out of QBs before the game ever started

9 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I wonder if the nfl is going forward with this game is the fact the denver Broncos didn't force their QBs to wear a mask in their meetings, they didn't bother to enforce the rules, and see it as being brought upon themselves. 

I think you are dead on with this.  Its punitive, and a part of me thinks rightly so.  Still plenty of season left.  Follow protocols or stay home and watch on TV.  

9 hours ago, purplemonster said:

As ridiculous for the Broncos as this is it sounds kind of awesome. How often do you get to see that 

Agree 100%

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:
As a result of the Broncos’ QB situation, Sunday’s game vs. the Saints is currently pulled from several betting books.

I was wondering how sports books would handle it. I guess not taking any bets makes the most sense. Will bets already placed still count?

Noah Fant, grab some pine...Austin Hooper you're my starting TE this week.

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

I was wondering how sports books would handle it. I guess not taking any bets makes the most sense. Will bets already placed still count?

When the lines opened up earlier in the week, I put multiple big (for me) bets on Pittsburgh -4.  Did so on DK and on MGM.  

DK canceled all the bets and refunded me  :(

BetMGM still has them up (game date is still listed as 11/26).  I wish  Icould increase that bet now.  The game is not up there to bet on anymore.

Conspiracy theorist in me thinks Goodell is subconsciously punishing Denver because the "trust" won't fix the stupid ownership issue. And he would be fair to do so

Lol our qb has a second job.

Anyone remember Tatum bell? He was selling cell phones at the aurora mall when Denver came calling

43 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Anyone sitting players like Michael Thomas?

Conversely, latavius Murray will get 150 yards and a td

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Anyone sitting players like Michael Thomas?

Can't afford to with Golladay and Chark out.

35 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Lol our qb has a second job.

Anyone remember Tatum bell? He was selling cell phones at the aurora mall when Denver came calling

And Kurt Warner, 

8 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Saints def is behaving with no class

Howso? Multiple interceptions and I haven't seen them doing any end zone celebrations like they normally do. I thought they were showing a lot of class by respecting the fact they weren't intercepting an NFL quarterback. 

Edited by rajncajn

Just now, rajncajn said:

Howso? Multiple interceptions and I haven't seen them doing any end zone celebrations like they normally do. I thought they were showing a lot of class by resourcing the fact they weren't intercepting an NFL quarterback. 

The celebrations on sacks or tackles for losses on a team that has no qb.

Maybe I'm just being overly sympathetic for a kid (hinton) who barely made the practice squad and just trying his best.

I know, there is no try, do or do not.

Also, duck you yoda

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

The celebrations on sacks or tackles for losses on a team that has no qb.

Maybe I'm just being overly sympathetic for a kid (hinton) who barely made the practice squad and just trying his best.

I know, there is no try, do or do not.

Also, duck you yoda

Yeah. I think you're being a little sensitive to expect the defense to not celebrate a good play at all.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Conversely, latavius Murray will get 150 yards and a td

126/2

my opponent thought he was being sly and picked up and started the WR turned QB in his flex spot. Where QBs are not allowed. Got him negative .78 points...ha!

1 minute ago, loaf said:

my opponent thought he was being sly and picked up and started the WR turned QB in his flex spot. Where QBs are not allowed. Got him negative .78 points...ha!

I F'd up to. I needed a WR so i picked him up and started him in my WR slot thinking I'd get at least 10 just by him rushing a ton. I was very wrong! He killed me. 

2 minutes ago, loaf said:

I started both of them-  RBqb and WRqb.  Plus my qb.  I knowingly ceded about 25 points doing so.  It wasnt a difference maker... i did it for fun.  

Did he really think that the guy(s) were going to put up points?  

I'm gonna say yes. He sat Allen Robinson, Mike Davis, Devin Singletary, Mike Williams and Hayden Hurst to do it. 

10 minutes ago, loaf said:

Same.  I texted him throughout the game giving him sh!!t.

I think he won the state championship as QB in high school and played two years of quarterback in college. If nothing else is kind of interesting to see what a talented but relatively untrained and unprepared guy can do. He's about as close as some glory days guy at the bar saying he wants to try quarterback as we're going to see.

2 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

I think he won the state championship as QB in high school and played two years of quarterback in college. If nothing else is kind of interesting to see what a talented but relatively untrained and unprepared guy can do. He's about as close as some glory days guy at the bar saying he wants to try quarterback as we're going to see.

ffd1b75d484f4146f87f92a239186056.gif

• Haha 3