[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OG Check-In

keggerz

14 hours ago, Big John said:

You were reading posts at that time and you just read the wine & scanner thread?

Yep, somebody else bumped it recently moving it to the top of the tailgate. 

Or are you saying that you know I already read that thread long ago?  If so that's scary :pc: stuff  

46 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Yep, somebody else bumped it recently moving it to the top of the tailgate. 

Or are you saying that you know I already read that thread long ago?  If so that's scary :pc: stuff  

He's asking how you missed the thread when it was originally posted & I think the answer is that you didn't frequent the Tailgate back then.

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

He's asking how you missed the thread when it was originally posted & I think the answer is that you didn't frequent the Tailgate back then.

Ahh thanks, that makes sense. Actually I didn't join the forums until 2011, but I think I was here and reading posts a few years before that, but definitely not in the tailgate back then. And that thread went most of my active years without a single post (late Dec 2011 then bumped about one month ago). 

I just know that BJ has some mad investigative skills, recall he was not allowed to play Mystery Huddler since he could solve them too quickly. 

Even us non OGs miss the old days.

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

Did somebody say "old"?

Holy hell!  BB, how ya B? 

You doing the Super Bowl box pool again this year?