[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OG Check-In

keggerz

On 12/11/2020 at 1:19 PM, MustOfBeenDrunk said:

Who was it (I'm thinking it was Steeltown Dre ?) that used to do the Gamblers Anonymous threads ? 

Or it could of been Swammi  

Steeltown Dre is Warren Sharp and I'm pretty sure it was him. Warren and I were both on a radio show weekly in Tampa for years until the host got brain cancer and then died. It was a ton of fun and a great lineup with Warren and Todd Fuhrman being the segments before mine. If you don't know who Warren is, he's one of the best football minds around imo. 

This is him: https://twitter.com/SharpFootball

Edited by keggerz
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 2:08 PM, msaint2020 said:

:lol::lol:...I don't even have copies anymore, it'd be a miracle if any of you guys did, other than holding up the busted end of your couch!

Still have a copy of it on my bookshelf. I’ve read it a few times, still has me laughing out loud in spots. Love that book!

19 hours ago, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Remember Billy. Just didn't want to say his name.

He has since disappeared from "another board" too.  I was always lukewarm on him.  Sometimes he seemed like a fairly cool guy (I even became "LinkedIn" with him), but other times he was a straight-up-d00shnozzle.  

For the record he was apparently the same "elsewhere".

7 hours ago, Swashbucklers said:

Hey guys, I've got a ton of new crockpot recipes I didn't just copy and paste from a book that I bought with the funds that were supposed to go to FF winners!

Been here sinco 2002 officially.  Has anyone heard from Puddy? 

:lol:

On 12/14/2020 at 7:26 PM, loaf said:

Panther Dave...a name that will live in infamy

Daaamn, you went there!  That construction company went under and then so did all the entry fees!